Do you like your driver's license photo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like mine. I mean it's not super gorgeous but I don't mind showing it to my friends. Now my first ID however was a hot mess. HOT M E S S!

My photo is horrid. I looked all
augenreib.gif
from coming straight from class, LOL.

I have just renewed my passport, wow what a terrible ordeal and soooo expensive. Your picture has to be just so, no smiling, no showing teeth, you have to show your ears, your hair has to be off the face it was a complete nightmare. You have to be so careful filling it in as well. You cannot go over the edges, even when you sign your name.

I hope I get it back soon.

I do because I always wear makeup and my hair down in them

but I hate my debit card photo because I always forget that Bank of America takes a photo the same day you open a new account. I rarely wear makeup, and I end up looking a lot younger than I am in photos without it. Plus, if my hair isn't down, having it pulled back makes me look less feminine lol.

I dont drive anymore so all I have is my state photo ID which I just renewed with a new photo a week ago last Thurday. I HATE it, the photo is of me as a male, even though I dress as a female ( nearly ) 24/7, so not only do I have a state ID as a male, but I had to dress male to have my ID renewed. I dislike being dressed as a male. I very much dislike male clothing.
saythat.gif
wtf.gif

Originally Posted by creolesugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do because I always wear makeup and my hair down in them
but I hate my debit card photo because I always forget that Bank of America takes a photo the same day you open a new account. I rarely wear makeup, and I end up looking a lot younger than I am in photos without it. Plus, if my hair isn't down, having it pulled back makes me look less feminine lol.

Wow creolesugar, it is really strange to have your picture on a debit card. Here in the UK we are moaning about the govt trying to introduce ID cards. I guess it could help if you need to buy ciggies or booze though. It is such a drag because even though the legal age to buy cigs is 16 and booze is 18, you have to look over 24 if you don't have ID. Bummer

Ha i have a big ol cheesy grin, they lady who took the pic had made me laugh,she kept trying o make me grin with teeth,hehehe. hence the cheesiest grin.
sunshine.gif

OMG. the last one looked liked a mug shot. ...the new one looks like the crazy lady ....atleast no one will be able to use it and look that crazy.

I DID like mine when it was in colour.... but here in the UK they make it black and white and I hate it like that!

Mine is very different from the original face.It looks very ugly,lean and thin.Its very older one.It doesn't look attractive.

Back