Do you like your driver's license photo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My driver's license isn't that bad actually... Now my PASSPORT PIC??? EWWWWW! It's so horrible... I dunno what I was thinking wearing a football shirt and bandeau. And it was back when I first started locing so I look like a lil boy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sooo surprised dmv doesn't have salons open in their places of business just for prepic care. It might bail cali out of it's deficit alone. However they do not have them and it shows in my pic.
frown.gif
WTB This idea to be a reality in all states... Please... MUGods make it happen!
My first Drivers License picture was beautiful, I almost cried when I had to renew it after I got married. I had to renew it again this year in April and it doesn't look awful, but its most definitely not my best picture. My passport on the other hand, looks like Ms. Piggy outside of animation/puppet world.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let's face it, driver's license photos can be less than perfection. I dont care for mine, I went and had mine renewed On July 3rd and it was less than impressive. What about you? I renewed mine just a few months ago.
Someone must have been looking out for me because it actually turned out really well. =)

More than I can say for my passport pictures...... lol

Kinda - I had a weirdly GOOD hair day that day, it had the volume I wanted and nice waves/curles to its ends, just from rolling out of bed (slept with wet hair)! So I am glad that my hair from that day has been immortalized in my ID, but since my hair is normally not *that* great, people still say it doesn't look like me
frown.gif

Or they ask me why I went to a salon before going to the DMV XD...

I hated mine, but I took a new photo yesterday, and I love it lol. I woke up extra early to look my best and beat the dmv rush so my hair couldn't do anything crazy while I waited.

I don't mind mine... It makes me smile, because I had my monroe in back then. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't like it much, serious eye baggage issues.

The lighting on mine is so off in the picture, I have a really nice tan and dark chesnut brown hair. Reality--I'm a porcelain (the lightest color foundation for most foundations) with strawberry blonde/light red hair! Hence, I get a lot of raised eyebrows when asked for my ID!

I like mine. I had my sister and and ex goofing off in the back ground and they made me crack up laughing and I had a big smile. Most people do a double take of it cause it most people are not smiling at the dmv.

Yes, I actually love mine because I was 19 years old and was the skinniest I have ever been. Too bad I have to get my license renewed in a few months and will have to get a new picture! lol

Originally Posted by XxOhugmehoOXxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif i look like a monkey's ass in every picture, let's not mention my driver's license photo. Don't be silly, of course you don't.
On a side note, whenever I see someone say monkey's ass, I think of I.R Baboon.

Is that weird?

It’s not a proper passport/driving licence photo unless every time you show it to some one you cringe a little. I hate mine as well but it doesn’t look like me any way (I had shorthair in the photo now my hair is longer)

Err no, all my official photos are embarrasing, passport photo, driving license etc.

Quite strange considering I'm normally quite good in photographs?

My DL was pretty cute... although it seems soooo fake. I'm not looking straight on.

my passport is completely horrid. its like, somehowall my makeup got taken off when they put it on the passport
frown.gif

I just got a new one for renewal…and this time I thought the picture would come out good since I put my best smile
smile.gif

But, still…nothing impressive…I really think they need new cameras or better lighting!

Back