Do you own a beauty product with your name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bare Escentuals has an eyeshadow called Sincerely Donna. Even though Donica is my real name lots of people call me Donna for short.

I dont think there is any makeup with the name Amanda. I have a pair of jeans that are an Amanda style, it even says Amanda on the inside of them, lol.

Bare Escentuals has an eyeshadow called Amazing Amanda, I can't remember what color it is though, I don't think I own it.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont think there is any makeup with the name Amanda. I have a pair of jeans that are an Amanda style, it even says Amanda on the inside of them, lol.

I have not found any cosmetics named Amanda.

I don't like Bare Essentials so Amazing Amanda would not work for me.....

I own two nail polishes with my name, Zoya Renee and Elegance Renee (super vintage lol)

Now I'm gonna wonder who makes a "Marie" product.

And if I can't find one, well....at least there's a zillion songs with my name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sure there's tons of things with my name in it. I do own the Jennifer Lopez fragrance.

Originally Posted by MakeUpAddicted /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bare Escentuals has an eyeshadow called Sincerely Donna. Even though Donica is my real name lots of people call me Donna for short.

Wow, there is actually a product with my name on it! lol For such a common name it doesn't come up often in products. I think it's something like, there are two kinds of common names, the boring ones and the interesting ones and Donna must be one of the boring ones.

I have childhood issues with my name. LOL It's spelled Yasmin and of course growing up there was no other girl with my name or products with my name and hated how it's pronounced. I pronounce my name as Jasmine - like the flower which is what my name is a derivative of in the first place. I do love the Jasmine flower and almost anything with the flower in it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have childhood issues with my name. LOL It's spelled Yasmin and of course growing up there was no other girl with my name or products with my name and hated how it's pronounced. I pronounce my name as Jasmine - like the flower which is what my name is a derivative of in the first place. I do love the Jasmine flower and almost anything with the flower in it.

Ugh, join the club Zadi! My first name is really awful and I don't like it at all, it's a very traditional Russian name, and probably the only one I DON'T like. Thank heavens for 2nd names in my case!!!

Btw, I knew at least 2 Yasmin's growing up.. I'm a bit younger than you, so maybe your parents were ahead of their time and "spied a trendy name" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh and Risque Renee and Jet-Setting Jennifer are in my theBalm palette vol. 1.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, join the club Zadi! My first name is really awful and I don't like it at all, it's a very traditional Russian name, and probably the only one I DON'T like. Thank heavens for 2nd names in my case!!!

Btw, I knew at least 2 Yasmin's growing up.. I'm a bit younger than you, so maybe your parents were ahead of their time and "spied a trendy name" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

lol aw, I love ALL russian names. I'm going to wonder what it is now! I presume Ekaterina based on  your username here. 

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know of anything named katie? I think Zoya has  "Katy" polish but other than that I haven't come across anything.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha.

Illamasqua has a blush named Katie.

I've not seen anything with the name Wendy in it. If I did I would probably buy it. It doesn't take much to convince me to buy a new beauty product.

Back