Do you own a beauty product with your name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will be buying the Buxom Megan gloss for sure.  I figured there would be a Megan since it's such a common name.  I think every other girl born between 1978 and 1984 is a Megan.

I have never had a Melissa product, and I would love to buy the Buxom gloss with my name.....but am I the only one who cannot stand that lip gloss? It is SO tacky and sticky! I seriously think it feels like glue on my lips. 

I have never had a Melissa product, and I would love to buy the Buxom gloss with my name.....but am I the only one who cannot stand that lip gloss? It is SO tacky and sticky! I seriously think it feels like glue on my lips. 
Yeah I really am not a big fan of lipgloss either. I feel like it just sits on top of my lips and suffocates them,lol. Some clear glosses are okay, but I feel like once you get in to colour they are terrible. Glad it's not just me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My name is Randi, I will NEVER find a product with my name on it unless I have it personally made for me! Used to it though lol

On a side note: I have a good friend who happens to be a boy *wink Wink* take what you will from that but I have a Lorac Lips with Benefits gloss in his name. It came in a kit and I find it so ironic I got it in his name lol

No one knows how to spell my name (K-A-I-T-L-I-N) so I doubt I'll ever find a product with my name on it, spelled correctly.

Back