Do you shower in the morning or night time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually do it during the mornings... but I really shower whenever I feel dirty or hot, No matter what day it is.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant sleep with dirt on me - so only at Night.
Dont care to shower in the morning since I still feel clean.

Exactly the same here.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shower in the morning, bath at night ditto
smile.gif

Since i live in a fairly hot place, i'd say i take 3-4 showers every day - one in the morning and the rest as the day goes, not with a specific timeline

Morning, unless I have a late night hockey game then it's evening.... well some of the late night games are really lates (10:30 pm games, get to bed at 1am) so I guess I would be showering in the morning... lol

Karren

depends.. sometimes morning sometimes night. I have to get in when I can since my sister is a bathroom hog

Most days I shower both in the morning and the night.. I'm obsessive about being or "feeling" clean. There's 6 people in my family, so you gotta fight for the bathroom lol so some days it's just once

I prefer to shower in the morning, but if I feel gross I shower at night. I don't like to get in the bed feeling dirty.

I generally shower at night... However, there are times I opt to shower in the AM instead.

i have an active sleep, so if i shower at night i have the nasty feeling i'm all sweat when i wake up. so apart from my face that i try to wash every night, i take a shower every morning (it's also a part of the process of making me human again instead of a walking zombie lol).

While I was in school I almost always showered in the morning. I felt the most fresh and my hair did really good. Since it has been summer, I have been mostly showering at night and letting my hair air dry to keep from using the hair dryer. With my hair, its kinda hit and miss the next morning. So I flip back and forth between the 2, whatever is the easiest for the moment!

It depends. If I have to wake up early I shower at night, wash my hair. In the AM I just wet down my hair and blowdry. If I don't have to wake up early then I shower in the AM.

I shower at night, and I wet a cloth and add some cleansing soap and rub it on my body in the morning to fake the just-got-out-of-the-shower smell and feel without frizzing up my hair.

I'm 100% morning showerer...

There is no way i can brush through my hair without a handfull of conditioner and the hot water..

Back