Do you shower in the morning or night time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i shower in the mornings. But if i shower at night then my hair's reallyyy soft- very weird!

always night for me. i have no time in the morning, with school and everything
smile.gif

i shower in the morning and at night. at night i shave, shampoo condition etc. and in the morning i just do a quick once over with a light conditioner again.

I have to shower in the morning or else i feel dirty.

depends on the season & my mood.

usually shower in the evening & bath in the morning if that makes sence. I'm way too tired & lazy in the morning so I want to wake up a bit & relax still laying there a few minutes plus I might not be dirty but you still need to wash the naughty bits because well....you just have to. Only when you do that you feel grosse because you're super clean & then your hair feels left out & you regret it.

i shower in the evenings so that i dont have to walk around with poofy hair.

the sleep flattens and smoots it all...

Whenever I think I need to! During the summer it's been both. I have classes in the morning, and I have to wash my hair anyway. Then I shower after work. I can't stand the thought of going to bed dirty. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I shower during the night in the school season, since I wake up at 5:30 and have to leave by 6:20 I don't really have much time to wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, & eat plus take a shower. But during the summer I take showers in the morning, since I have more time.

Back