Do you shower in the morning or night time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i shower at night.

i dont wake up early and take a shower in the morning. its too hard for me and i dont have/believe in hair dryers and just to have my hair dry naturally its like 1.5 hours.

Always in the morning. At night also if I'm doing something that makes me dirty/sweaty. Like yardwork, for example.

I need to shower in the morning or I will fall back to sleep and since I don't drink coffee the shower wakes me up.

Night. I'm NOT a morning person, and I only wake up 15 minutes before I have to go to school, so showering is not an option that early. xP

Depends... I will shower in the morning if its covenient and night time as well.

Morning.
smile.gif

I usually do both or whenever necessary since most of the time i'm running after 2 toddlers. I hate to feel sweaty.......makes me uncomfortable and irritated
smile.gif

Once a day tops, mornings mostly. My skin dries out completely, despite moisturisers, if I would shower several times a day.. and so would my hair.. After workout I always shower, but then not in the morning after.

I do feel like a dirty-dog around you guys...

In the morning. I'd love to shower at night, but my hair gets all funky if I sleep on it... even if it's already dry. I have normal-oily hair, and having all my hair pressed against my head all night makes it 'soak up' the oils, lol, so in the morning, even if I just washed it the night before, it still looks gross.
madd.gif
bawling.gif

So that's my sob story, lol.
violin.gif

I shower at night, I can not get into bed without feeling clean. I shower in the morning if we are going somewhere special and I want to blow dry and style my hair.

I shower at night. I work with the public so I like to come home and wash them off of me (their scents and smells...ewww) plus I like to sleep in a little. I wrap my hair in a bun a blow dry it in the morning. By then my hair is only slightly damp so i'm only blow drying for a couple of minutes as opposed to 20 minutes when it's wet

At night, never took one in the morning LOL

My hair will take forever to dry in the morning! Blow dryer just kills my precious hair!!! And I'm a sleepyhead- always sleep till the last minute, so I don't think I will have enough time for a shower.

I definetly ALWAYS shower at night except sometimes on weekends when i skip a shower i have to shower the next morning!

Back