Do You Think Megan Fox Is Attactive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Saffia /img/forum/go_quote.gif She acts slutty in both the Transformers movies?Either that, or she's a genuinely terrible actress.

I was thinking she just plays the roles she was given. If acting slutty is part of the role then so be it. Either way, were discussing her appearance, not her work.

Originally Posted by TOOFACED /img/forum/go_quote.gif ppl say shes slutty cuz they wanna be her ditto! When a woman oozes sexuality like she does and shows some skin people are quick to call it "slutty"

Originally Posted by Noir Sakura /img/forum/go_quote.gif She actually said she doesn't like being compared to Angelina and she already turned down the Lara Croft role in the new movie that's supposed to be being planned.

She turned the offer down? Good for her i guess
smile.gif
Lol, i didn't meen to actually compare them to eachother.. although i see my comment may have seemed that way
smile.gif

What i meant is i always thought Angelina was so hot (but they don't look alike).. And now here comes the new sexiest girl on earth who kind of took her place.. to me, in my humble little opinion
tongue.gif
.. that makes sense.

And i think she would make an awesome sexy tough girl in movies like tomb raider and stuff.. But i guess she's kind of already doing that in Transformers
wink.gif

But OMG she IS hot.. totally my girl crush.. lol

Source: Megan Fox

"If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.”

- Transformers hottie Megan Fox tells the Times of London

This is why I love her!
smile.gif

I don't know what the big deal of her is. I don't understand it. I was looking at a picture of her the other day and I was just like.... 'I don't get?'

She is a great actress though.

She's not an unattractive girl but she's a bit overrated. There's nothing about her that really stands out. She could be any number of pretty girl-next-door types...

=/

Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is a great actress though. I don't agree lol.
biggrin.gif

I don't know how anyone could think she's NOT attractive!

I think she's pretty, she has so many different looks, I remember when I first saw her on Hope & Faith, I thought she was beautiful.

i cannot understand how someone can say nothing about her stands out! she is drop dead gorgeous IMO

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't agree lol.
biggrin.gif
Me either! She's really not a very good actress but she sure is nice to look at! lol

I think that Megan Fox is extremely beautiful. Did you know she's engaged to Brian Austin Green from 90210? I think she could do way better! She is drop dead gorgeous!

Totally overrated. Just another well displayed face in Hollywood. Time will tell how she evolves as an actress, but so far, I haven't seen a thing she is in because it appears she doesn't go for gold script wise yet.

I think she looks mean and rude and that lowers her beauty "score" in my opinion.

And I think I saw that she and BAG are broke up.

I think she is verrry gorgeous and hands down very sexy in my honest, a very straight girl's opinion.

When I described her to my mom several months ago, I told her "she is so pretty it's gross" lol. I dont like her personality very much though.

Back