Do You Think Megan Fox Is Attactive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bia910 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i cannot understand how someone can say nothing about her stands out! she is drop dead gorgeous IMO I didn't say she wasn't attractive, just that she's attractive in a generic way.Which is true...

I Think Shes so DAYUM SEXY lol Her body & face is BANGIN Not a Lesbo But My Goodness HA whether shes a good actress or not or whether shes a slut or not whatever dude I'll watch whatever movie shes in ON MUTE lol haha Yeah shes that hott

I think she looks HOT in the transformers movie (first one) when she is bending over the car to help fix it.

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif I Think Shes so DAYUM SEXY lol Her body & face is BANGIN Not a Lesbo But My Goodness HA whether shes a good actress or not or whether shes a slut or not whatever dude I'll watch whatever movie shes in ON MUTE lol haha Yeah shes that hott lol I totally agree!

To me shes not that hott. Shes pretty at times but I agree with someone else who said that she looks greasy. Idk, i just dont get it.

She is effin' gorgeous! Especially since the lips were plumped up a bit. The girl is smokin'. Having said that, in Transformers 2 she was totally overdoing the sexpot role. Who in the hell airbrushes a bike like that?? C'mon!!!! Every scene she was puckering her lips up and it was so obvious that she was trying so hard to be hot, it was just sickening. Plus she comes across kinda b*tchy.

Originally Posted by makeupbymonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think shes so dayum sexy lol her body & face is bangin not a lesbo but my goodness ha whether shes a good actress or not or whether shes a slut or not whatever dude i'll watch whatever movie shes in on mute lol haha yeah shes that hott lol

Yes. She's definitely got it going on. My husband goes ga ga over her & that'll fill the theater seats & that's all the big wigs care about.

I think she is very attractive but don't like all those tattoes.

And she has had work done, like almost everyone in Hollywood. Look at the before and after pics and tell me you don't think she had some surgery done?

megan-fox-before-surgery-2009.jpg

Idk, it seems almost like the first photo was altered. I know the nose is different but other than that it just looks like makeup differences and that she lost her babyface.

I saw Transformers 2 last night ans she looked pretty hot to me.. And greasy.. Lol @ Emily!!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Idk, it seems almost like the first photo was altered. I know the nose is different but other than that it just looks like makeup differences and that she lost her babyface. There are a lot of other photos of her before. Her nose looks very different and her lips are poutier now too. I think she's definitely had work done. I don't blame her, almost everyone in Hollywood does it and HECK if I had the $$$, I would do some things too LOL

I think the biggest difference is the nose, rhinoplasty is very popular in Hollywood.

A lot of actresses including Angelina Jolie, Jen Aniston, Ashley Simpson, Ashley Tisdale and many others who deny it but you can so tell have gotten their noses done.

She's not all that ...make up as we ALL know can make anybody look better than they do au natural!

She kinda annoys me, so that ruins it for me.

She's isn't necessarily unattractive, but there's something about her... it just. bothers me. lol.

+ she seems to have a bit of an ego, which I never find sexy. Confidence is one thing, but to me she comes across a bit arrogant. I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy. =p

Originally Posted by mrs_n9ne /img/forum/go_quote.gif She kinda annoys me, so that ruins it for me.She's isn't necessarily unattractive, but there's something about her... it just. bothers me. lol.

+ she seems to have a bit of an ego, which I never find sexy. Confidence is one thing, but to me she comes across a bit arrogant. I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy. =p

No, I'd agree with that...

Originally Posted by NYchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she is very attractive but don't like all those tattoes.
And she has had work done, like almost everyone in Hollywood. Look at the before and after pics and tell me you don't think she had some surgery done?

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/p...rgery-2009.jpg

Her nose is the only thing that's a little different, she was like 14 in the before picture. She just grew out of her baby face.

she is a babe.

with all the photoshop and makeup of course.

who knows about in real life.

i guess she has those weird toe looking thumbs though? eh

thumbkj4.png

ya

lol

alien thumbs

Back