Do You Think Megan Fox Is Attactive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love her.
smile.gif
I love that she talks about whatever she wants, whenever she wants and doesn't give a shit about what people are going to think. She doesn't pretend to be something she isn't like most of the girls in Hollywood, she is who she is and that's why I like her.

Shes cute but I dont think shes like, the most beautiful woman in the world. She seems a little arrogant too

Well, yeah, she might not be the most beautiful woman in the world, but her looks correspond to my ideal type of beauty: dark hair and blue eyes, a pretty nose and mouth...Do you think her mouth is natural? She seems too young to have done anything to her face, but her lips are a bit too plump...Don't know, who cares, really? She's in Hollowood and doesn't give a damn about us talking about her!

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I still love her.
smile.gif
I love that she talks about whatever she wants, whenever she wants and doesn't give a shit about what people are going to think. She doesn't pretend to be something she isn't like most of the girls in Hollywood, she is who she is and that's why I like her.
iagree.gif
I read the bits 'n pieces that Dixiewolf posted and I like what she says. She's funny, her talks about poop and farts are amusing, not gross....She can be the worst ***** in the world but does not come across that way, to me...

Back