Do you use makeup til it's all gone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never use it until its gone. what usually happens is, i buy a foundation or mascara etc, and use it for months, and when it's running low, i go makeup shopping and find a completely different foundation or mascara etc, buy it, and throw away the old one. xD

No I don't. If I haven't used something in a long time, I pitch - just so I can rationalize any new purchases LOL!

sad to say that i have yet to finish using even one mu product in my stash :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i can never find the heart to throw anything out either, so usually i just "banish" the yucky ones into the "unwanteds" box :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have never really finished a product. My bronzer is almost gone but other than that...I have to throw it out before I use it up...especially mascara!

Ha ha, I LOVE the rule!

I've done it once... It was a stick foundation and i didn't understand the concept of building. So I would just pack it on my face...

I was done in a month!

I was 16 at the time, and my makeup IQ was pitiful...

You know, I dont believe I've ever used something completely up! Foundation , maybe but I'm very impulsive and change my favorites all the time..

Back