Do you use makeup til it's all gone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, unless it didn't work out. Eyeshadows tend to sit and then I either weed out or try them again and use them too

Well. To be honest, I don't remember ever using something COMPLETELY up. By the time I've used a good portion of something, I usually have found something else I like better, so it sits untouched for a unspecified period of time until I decide to throw it away. I have a bad habit of hoarding, but I'm trying to weed out the duds in my makeup bag.

Normally, no. But I have! I usually just end up buying more before using even half of what I have.

I think I have only used in my mu lifetime (8 almost 9 years) 3 products all the way, I dont even get to use my lippies all the way lol I either loose them, find something better and move on or forget about them lol.

Depends. . . I use to take sharpie and write the date on the side of my mascara that I opened it but after awhile 6 months would go by and I'd be like, "I used this like twice! I can't throw it away!"

I don't wear makeup that frequently, I'm sure there's some stuff I should pitch :p

I replace my foundation poof really frequently but I've never used a foundation until it was gone.

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif The only thing I've ever used up is my UDPP. I take my number back now lol I have used my UDPP & MK primer up a few times lol

I have probably finished 2 products completely!! I have ADD when it comes to makeup, I always forget about the product, or move on to bigger and better. Im the same with skincare. I had to train myself to finish my skin products because I was wasting so much money!

i have finished a tube of lipgloss, one pressed powder, coming to finishing another pressed powder and a tinted moisturiser..

other than that i can't finish my stuff

Yep, I use up all my makeup!! Usually the makeup I buy is either expensive or hard to get, so I make sure to use them all up. Luckily there've always been testers available so I could test them on my face first to make sure I love it before I buy, so I never end up with anything I wouldn't wear.

Yes
wink.gif
This is why I am all about the MMU!

I have finished some powders and lipglosses. I think I just have too much stuff... I really should stop buying more and use up the products I have.

I've used up in the past mascara (or until it's no good), eyeliner pencil, lipliner, lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss, liquid foundation, face powder - loose and compact, concealer, eyeshadow, and blush. I still have stuff that's unused or has to get tossed because it went bad!

Back