Do you use makeup til it's all gone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used up concealers, foundations, eyeliners and mascaras. I RARELY use up lip glosses and eyeshadows, mostly cuz I start buying new ones that I don't need so I never finish the ones I already have!

Wow that new rule really works! u got so many replies so far!

I don't usually finish my makeup. either i get bored with using that shade or misplace it. That's why i never qualify for back-to-mac deals since i never finish any of my makeup.

If it's a product I love or use alot, then yeah, Ill use it all up. Like my favorite eyeshadow or foundation goes quick so Ill replace it before its completely done so that way as soon its finished I have the new one ready to use.

Originally Posted by PinkOcho /img/forum/go_quote.gif usually...what happens is i buy a new product..and get soo excited about it and i start using that one...and stop using the old one? haha does that make sense? well..so i guess i dont use my make up till its all gone...example, my lancome blush...i was soooo in love with it when i got it! and well i used it all the time...but then i got some mineral make up blushes...and well i havent used my lancome one in a while...and it still has about maybe 40$ of blush in it! lol so thats what happens
angel.gif

Haha, this is sooooooo true! I do this all the time! New stuff is more exciting. But if it a product I love then I will nail it till its done. Like Dr Feelgood for me.

Of the stuff I do use everyday, especially powder foundation, then yes, I do use it until it's gone. Otherwise, when I feel something has reached its shelf life, I simply chuck it.

I will, unless it gets all gross... or it expires o_O it doesn't have a very long life once they're opened.... I use my eyeshadow and loose powder foundations though
smile.gif

1. foundation- i finish it com[letly

2. concealer- finish it completly

3. powder- finish it completly

4. blush- finish it completly if it's my everyday blush, my other 100 blushes are still new

5. eyeshadows- never finish

6. eyeliners- finish it completly

7. lipsticks- never finish unless its my everyday lipstick, my other 100 and something still new

8. lip pencils- never finish

9. mascaras- finish it completly or before it dries

10. lipglosses- never finish

Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do use my makeup till it's all gone,unless it turns bad ofcourse!!
dito.gif

I usually do unless it goes bad from sitting around too long or if I bought the wrong color.

I dont use makeup foundation. If I see that I am running out almost on eyeliner or shadows or mascara, I have to get one. I don't like to wait till the very end.

I also wasn't going to reply, except for that "new" rule you implemented.

Up until last year, before I started MMU, I had a bad habit of throwing away make up I didn't want to use anymore. Now that I use MMU, I keep them till the last drop, or powder, I guess.

I just use stuff until I cant use them anymore (if they go bad ... or they are all gone!
biggrin.gif
)

Holy crap, I was coming on expectin ga few replies and got 3 pages.... Well Now I see what you all do and I will not do the same
frown.gif
My makeup can last me another month probably but yuck its all gross and weird I dunno... It just seems like its going on all cackey and streaky... Maybe it has gone bad I dont know how to tell hahaha.

Thanks again everyone
smile.gif

Back