Do you use makeup til it's all gone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not usually.. LOL I have tonssssss of half used stuff cuz I always want to try something new!!
smile.gif

i've never ran out of mascara, lipstick, or eyeshadow

but i use lipbalm and eyeliner till its gone... powder sometimes, but it usually breaks... and i replace old mascara before its gone

Ive come to the conclusion I cant use Creme foundation till its all gone I had to throw my coverfx out and get some new stuff cuz it was so gross and yucky and by the time I got it all off with like a kleenex it just like screwed it up haha.... I dunno, I think they do get old and just dont go on as smooth as when you first get them...thats just my oppinion.

i use it all until it's gone unless i don't like it anymore/smells funky.

haha tyler, even on serious threads you put a funny twist to it.

No, I throw tons of makeup out once every 6 months.. I have read and heard things about nasty bacteria so Im afraid of using old makeup

oh wow

i think i had ONE single product that i was starting to see the pan on then i had to stop using it because my skin was going through a stage. It was Revlon cream to pwder foundation and then i switched to liquid.

I'm halfway through one bottle of liquid foundation and i know i'll pretty much finish it because it's my HG...lol...but i do have 3 other untouched ones on my dresser

that's about it...lol....

I've never finished any makeup product, because with lip glosses they usually go bad before I get to finish them, and I haven't been wearing eyeshadow for long enough to finish one. Hopefully I will.

I use it until I get something better or until I realize it's crap, or until I realize I don't need it anymore. I haven't really run out of anything though. Just mascara.
smile.gif
Happy Tyler?

Not sure. I've never really run out of an eyeshadow right now normally. My lip balms run low but before they get too low I always buy new ones because I don't like using it to the end.

So yeah, I guess I don't like to use my stuff till it runs out.

I use everything as long as I can.

Liquid products I use until they get gross.

Eyeshadows and Pigments tend to be run into the ground. :]

Foundation or powder yes mostly. Other stuff may just sit in a drawer for a long time along with duds- things that seemed good in the store but at home...

Back