Dont waste your money on...______ (2009)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybelline Colossal Mascara (they should just rename this one Tammy Faye Baker)

About Face Cosmetics black eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadow creased within one hour after two hours I had no eyeshadow left on my lower lid. I looked crazy and that's not the look I was going for.

Earthen Glow Minerals cream eyeshadow. I'm still shocked with this one. This stuff is awful it appears to be eyeshadow with water in it.

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Liner black. This stuff was very transparent.

L'Oreal Double Extend Lash crap - overrated. Gave lengths but thinned out the appearance of my lashes and made it look like I had none. Weird, crap and I will never buy again.

Colossal Volume mascara is a complete waste of money. No vol, clumps and it has a horrid smell that doesn't go away after applying.

Originally Posted by afternoonchai /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline Great Lash really sucks big time. TRUTH. I wonder how much Maybelline pays annually to have every magazine declare Great Lash as the best mascara ever. Seems like that heinous pink tube is on every "best of" list each year.

Originally Posted by buttoneyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif TRUTH. I wonder how much Maybelline pays annually to have every magazine declare Great Lash as the best mascara ever. Seems like that heinous pink tube is on every "best of" list each year. SO SO TRUE!! i never understood it! i've tried TONS of great mascaras and great lash aint on my list.. Longcil Bonzca.. yes. mavala. yes. chanel. yes. maybelline great lash? EXTNAY.

Stiletto Mascara (Maybelline?) It was crap, I was expecting long lashes ..for me all it did was clump..

Hmm 2009 edition, let me think of crappy stuff I've used the past year

CG outlast lipgloss- Makes lips uberdry

ELf plumping gloss- Nail polish for lips anyone?

ELf liquid liner- Cracks

Maybelline and CG shadows- Very little pigmentation, not good for darker skintones.

Originally Posted by MoRedStar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stiletto Mascara (Maybelline?) It was crap, I was expecting long lashes ..for me all it did was clump.. I'm surprised at the comments on this mascara, I really liked it superlong and lush lashes.

Neutrogena Ageless Essentials: Continuous Hydration Cream Cleanser. Ok I might as well have washed my face with lotion. Seriously it didn't remove an ounce of makeup. Left my face feeling dirty and greasy. Went straight to the trash.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really like the new Lash Stiletto.. is it by Maybelline? Maybe I should try to work with it more, but so far it's crap. Agreed. It does absolutely nothing for my lashes...I really don't notice much difference - big waste of money

I have a love hate relationship with macs motif eyeshadow....I wish i could get the color to be more intense. Lets see, maybelline define a lash volume...wet and wild cream stick eyeshadow. Its way greasy and shimmer city....

Expensive lip plumpers! (As you can see in my sig!
smile.gif
)

It's a waste of money to buy the products that are over $30 when just about all of them work the same! I know my lip plumpers!

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara - I just hate it! Sorry I know people love this but not for me.

Loreal Hip Cream Liner - Does not go on smooth and creamy

Rimmel Eyeshadows - No Pigmentation!!!

CoverGirl Eyeshadows - Same as Rimmel

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation. Not long lasting at all! By mid morning I feel (and look) like I have no foundation on.

L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows

Aziza cream shadow quads. Got one at the Dollar Tree to try as bases. Suck big time!!

Latest posts

Back