Dont waste your money on...______ (2009)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Kay Night Cream. It's made with Petrolatum. Might as well buy a jar of Petroleum jelly instead and save about 10 dollars.

OOhh, i Just love these threads
wink.gif

Lemme see: Bare ecentuals foundation for sure sux n their lip colors that are suppose to go with any ones skin tones suck too, i got a nude trio with the lipstick,gloss n lipliner n it was a horrible shade of orangy crap!!

Almay bright eyes base n concealer, dosent work at all,my eyeshadow creased everytime i used it.

Lash stilletto mascara getrs super clumpy n flakes.

Mac mineralize eyeshadow: i got love connection which is so pretty but not pigmented at all,you can barely get any of the color on.

L'oreal Lash Architect & L'oreal Telescopic clean definition> If you want to have flakes get these

Loreal Extra Volume Collagen. Wet, clumpy- too much on the brush, had to wipe off the excess on the tube and no better thickening than any other mascara, less in fact. waste of money.

Almay Eye Brightener. Dry, sunk into creases. Emphasized rather than reduced wrinkles, creases, dark shadows and hollows.

bare minerals omg this stuff only last bout an hour causes your skin to break out and doesnt have good coverage at all absolutely hate it

Thank god for threads like this that I can get to research on products before I buy them!

Drugstore Mascara is a no no

Benefit's Cream Shadow... so so oily, or maybe it's just me..

Stilla Kitten is pretty, but it breaks super easily.....don't drop this one!

Bare Escentuals Big Tease mascara.....ew. It is TOO watery pour moi.

Milani Glitzzi Gloss is streaky as a mofo. Hatedit! *snap*

Mac Hepcat eyeshadow.....use with caution or appear with A MAJOR BLACK EYE!

Latest posts

Back