Earthen Glow Minerals Foundation Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by an9el3md /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, I said that it feels like baby powder. When I swatched it on my face and rubbed it between my fingers it was grainy like baby powder. thank you so much. did you like the coverage?

what are you doing to me? LOL now I need to order samples..

how do I pick a shade? I'm soft and pure golden in Lauress and light medium in Lumiere.

can anyone help me with that?

Well i've used youthful glow and cover me. Cover me is heavier but they are both silkly smooth. What i love about cover me is i don't need a concealer with it.

hi simi you know we wouldn't steer you wrong. you have to try this company its really the best. personally i need cover me for the heavier coverage.

this site is slow or what?? I'm trying to place an order almost an 2 hours and I can't finish!

help please!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif this site is slow or what?? I'm trying to place an order almost an 2 hours and I can't finish!help please!

The site is so pretty and organized but SO slow. I swear a God it's been 10 days that I am working on placing my order. It's so slow first to select foundation, than to pick the size, then the rest. Couple of times I tried to place an ordered, and by the time I figure out what I want what I already placed in the cart was long gone (don't think about taking toilet break, when you come back your cart will be empty). Finally what I did last night, I searched thorough web site writing down in word document product names that I wanted to sample, and then I just entered the names from my list. All this took me 2 HOURS. Whatever web server they use it is just plain awful. Overall site look is nice but speed is like internet in 1989 (when it first came up). Now I just have to wait to get my samples. I hope that will be faster then their web site. Good luck to you Sim!
Tijana

Hi Tijana!

OMG! I thought its only my computer!!! LOL
smile.gif

I think I will go to a faster computer. tomorrow!

all my order was deleted! I think I want to cry!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Tijana! OMG! I thought its only my computer!!! LOL
smile.gif

Hi Sim
It's not computer it's the web server they use for there web site. It's EGMinerlas web site technical problem. I hope they noticed that and they will fix it, because I was ready not to order from them after so many failed attempts.

oh no! I hope you ladies get your orders through. I ordered last week and they ship quite fast.

hi,

just wanna ask if someone has already tried their skin care line for oily/acne prone skin in combination with their mmu line.thanks

I have used their two toned clay soap and toner and moisturizer/serum for oily and acne skin and I love this stuff. The clay soap is like a mud mask but in a bar. I will say that the moisturizer/serum stuff is definitely more for people with oily skin who also are fighting acne but it's great stuff.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Tijana! OMG! I thought its only my computer!!! LOL
smile.gif

The site was super slow!!!! It's fast now. I guess they fixed whatever was wrong.

yesterday I tried to contact in email with the CS and no answer.

I think there is a problem. I try to find the "contact us" in the site and I didn't find it.

do you think there is a problem?

because the answer pretty fast.. and now I can't send email because its said "eror" and no contact thrugh the site.

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have used their two toned clay soap and toner and moisturizer/serum for oily and acne skin and I love this stuff. The clay soap is like a mud mask but in a bar. I will say that the moisturizer/serum stuff is definitely more for people with oily skin who also are fighting acne but it's great stuff.

The site was super slow!!!! It's fast now. I guess they fixed whatever was wrong.

Hi carly,

I received my package..wow very impressive, I got 5 samples free...ooooo. The clay soap is so huge...phew. I tried one shade today and it made me very greasy..not sure if its the moisturiser. Im going to be on my testing spree from today.

Just one question carly..the clay soap has two sides..how do i use it. I just cut abit of the soap, dun wanna waste it. this soap will last me for a year i tink..lols..its that huge, worth the money.

thanks carly.

Thanks Carly for this review. I have ordered from this company 4 times already and can't say enough about how excellent the foundations, eye shadows, and finishing powders are. I also ordered some bath and body and skin care over the weekend but haven't gotten it yet. I love this company makeup, prices, and the customer service is so helpful. She worked with me until we found my perfect foundation in Cover Me and now that is my favorite foundation (not sure cause I love Youthful Glow too so much)

Hi Emmy, what foundation did you try? I missed that soap and just placed an order. I'm going to contact and see if they will add it to my order. Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by Joliefilleici /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Carly for this review. I have ordered from this company 4 times already and can't say enough about how excellent the foundations, eye shadows, and finishing powders are. I also ordered some bath and body and skin care over the weekend but haven't gotten it yet. I love this company makeup, prices, and the customer service is so helpful. She worked with me until we found my perfect foundation in Cover Me and now that is my favorite foundation (not sure cause I love Youthful Glow too so much)
Hi Emmy, what foundation did you try? I missed that soap and just placed an order. I'm going to contact and see if they will add it to my order. Thanks for the review.

Hi jolie,Great!!!!!!

I tried doris in rice formula...made me look greasy aft a while. Today I tried shannon in youthful glow...not bad though...need to try more to really like it. good luck gal.

Yes, they ship to Canada. I just put in my order yesterday and I paid $2.50 for shipping (orders under $31).

I just placed my order for samples - after reading all of this - I can't wait to try them out!

Just one question carly..the clay soap has two sides..how do i use it. I just cut abit of the soap, dun wanna waste it. this soap will last me for a year i tink..lols..its that huge, worth the money.

I cut the bar in half Emmy, cause you're right it's huge. The orange side I use as a mask type of treatment about 3 times a day. I apply it on wet face and allow to sit for 15 minutes then rinse well. that side has the moroccan clay and rhassoul clay. The other side (green) I use everyday to wash my face night and moirning, it has green clay and bentonite clay. Both sides have Essential oils but I'm not sure which on which sied.

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just one question carly..the clay soap has two sides..how do i use it. I just cut abit of the soap, dun wanna waste it. this soap will last me for a year i tink..lols..its that huge, worth the money.
I cut the bar in half Emmy, cause you're right it's huge. The orange side I use as a mask type of treatment about 3 times a day. I apply it on wet face and allow to sit for 15 minutes then rinse well. that side has the moroccan clay and rhassoul clay. The other side (green) I use everyday to wash my face night and moirning, it has green clay and bentonite clay. Both sides have Essential oils but I'm not sure which on which sied.

Hi carly,,

how are you doing?

Thanks for the reply.

Back