Earthen Glow Minerals Foundation Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried their Lip Squeezies, Pigmented Lip Creams, and Pigmented Lip Pots. I haven't tried their Lip Balm Tins or Lip Gloss Wands so I can't comment on these. Overall, I prefer the Lip Squeezies because they are super moisturizing, even without applying any lip balm underneath which I usually do. The only thing that you have to be careful about is having it get caught in your hair if it's long. Otherwise, the lip colour payoff is fantastic! Also, I would recommend trying their Lip Color kit...you choose 6 colours and it's only $25.00. Hope this helps.

I definitely agree. I love their lip squeezies and they've just added more new colors. The lip brushes are excellent too but the lip kits are the way to go if you get the 6 piecer but I would really agree with MAV and go with the lip brush tubes and lip squeezies!

Thanks for the replies.

I emailed EG also and they said the traditional body scrubs and body butter duos are 8 oz jars. That is what I assumed based on the photo, but the price on them is so good ($15.00 for the duo plus using the 20% coupon it's actually only $12 then) that I wanted to check the size and make sure it wasn't a 2 oz jar or something (LOL)

They said the fs foundation comes in a 30 gm jar (by volume) that they fill 100%. It ends up to be 8-10 gms of foundation net weight depending upon the formula.

She also said the lip balms, lip cream tubes, and lip pots are the most moisturizing on dry lips. She mentioned that the lip cream tubes are a customer favorite.

This company seems to be very impressive. When I email companies and ask questions I usually have several to ask and it has happened to me so many times where all my questions don't get answered. EG answered all my questions completely and in a very professional and timely manner.

Edited - I Finally got my EG minerals order placed!! Thanks to everyone for the helpful info re: this company!!

I don't know if I can ask in this forum or not,sorry if I am wrong. Have any of you try their gel eyeliners & e/s primer base?Any good comment on that?

The eye shadow primer base is excellent! I like the gel/cream liner personally - it isn't gel at all but a cream and I like it because it doesn't smudge but you do need two coats for a very dark black look. Also if you want the texture and deep color of mac fluidline or l'oreal this isn't it but it is a really nice natural cream liner with good color that doesn't smudge.

Their eye shadow are totally long lasting and pigmented to the max. Many of the colors are MAC dupes and so are many of the blush and glow colors. I can't tell the difference in performance of them either.

Here's a tutorial using the eye shadow base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ZrF...eature=channel

hi, to ones who have tried their E/s, anyone knows which ones are kind of dupes of MAC Naked and All that glitter? Hope you can help me because I really one to try
smile.gif

So many raves! Has anyone posted pics somewhere on here? I'd really like to see how this stuff looks on people.
biggrin.gif

I haven't heard of them before. I'll check out the site. I've been ordering from Elegant Minerals for over a year. It's been a long time since I've tried something new. Hmmm, it's tempting. lol

EM is having a new sale, thought I'd pass it on... the coupon code is : newholiday

The newsletter said you can get 25% off everything in the store. I still have plenty for myself but will probably order for my auntie.

vdhuyen, i dont think there is dupe for the eyeshadows u asked. but i know of similar shades/tones.
smile.gif
will talk to you in our regular place ok?

SummerRoses, thanks! do you know when the deal ends?

Originally Posted by Shadomere /img/forum/go_quote.gif So many raves! Has anyone posted pics somewhere on here? I'd really like to see how this stuff looks on people.
biggrin.gif
I don't remember seeing any on here, but I saw several gorgeous faces out there in the blogosphere wearing it
smile.gif

hi guys...

instead of such a great reviews for EG ,So I did order "Roslyn"cover me formula...Hardly could wait to experience it!!!

I'm interested for their cream liner,could you give me some reviews about it?

I love the cream liner in Black, Blue, and Wine. The brown not so much. The black, blue and wine go on great don't smudge or smear. Not as dark and gel like as L'oreal's or MACs but more like Jane's mineral cream liner. If you want it darker just do 2 layers. I really like it better cause I do the waterline and it doesn't irritate at all. I emailed them about the brown not drying so well and they reformulated it and sent me a freebie. I'll update about the brown when I get it and have a chance to use it. But overall I would highly recommend the Black, Blue,and Wine! I'd buy them again and use the Black now more than any other gel liner I have and I have several brands. The eyeshadow base is excellent too. Both the cream and the gel.

Back