Eco-Emi discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved my box!  Great variety and many brands that are new to me. 

I don't take baths either, but I used the oatmeal bath soak last night to soak my feet in for my pedicure. I LOVE the Ayurveda soap and will be investigating that brand more.  My cooking is pretty basic, but I do season a lot so the herbs will come in handy.  I've been wanting to try growing vegetables in containers so maybe the lettuce seeds will give me motivation to get going on that.

Eco-Emi hasn't disappointed me yet, it's one of my favorite subscription boxes.

If you are looking just for beauty products, this isn't the sub for you, but as we are transitioning to a more Eco friendly path, this is perfect for us. I don't subscribe to birchbox, even though everyone else seems to love them because I know that I don't like skin care stuff much. My only beauty subscription is Glossybox. This month I got a fun soap, a green clay mask (which I'd been thinking of buying as I have heard they are great at helping to clear up the little monthly breakouts I get) a lip balm that my daughter loves, and really beautiful packaging that is just so fun to open! We likely won't use the pecan butter due to allergies, but I will use everything else, and that is more than I can say for most other subscriptions.

Eco-Emi is my all-time favorite subscription box. This is one that I won't cancel - there always seems to be a waiting list.

I love this month's box!

One thing I love about Eco-Emi is that it isn't all beauty products. It does what Conscious Box tries to do, only better. And cheaper!

As for the items in this month's box, I am really happy with them. Normally I don't like receiving soap (I'm a gel kind of gal), but this soap smells wonderful! Plus it's ayurvedic - and I've wanted to try this particular soap for a while now!

However, yes, if you're only interested in beauty products, then this isn't the subscription for you!

Wow!!  Spoiled girls!   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  J/K 

I only say that cuz this is my first box and I thought it was fabulous.

Just how great were the previous months boxes?! 

This box wasnt my favorite, the herbs are a waste, but everything else was nice, still love Eco Emi!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I loved my box!  Great variety and many brands that are new to me. 

I don't take baths either, but I used the oatmeal bath soak last night to soak my feet in for my pedicure. 
Lulu - that's a fabulous idea. I'll definitely try that!

Quick question, I don't have an Eco emi sub, but I like looking at what others get, lol. I know that Eco Emi is a enviro conscious company so are the Lettuce seeds non GMO and heirloom variety, and what company do they come from? If they aren't they are possible genetically modified and that is no good at all.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Monsanto! jk

Its from Botanical Interests. 
Lol, yeah, that, boo. I buy my seed from an heirloom company that are very awesome, but seeing others is always fun.

Back