Eco-Emi discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up in July...

they did take out 2 payments..

but since its through paypal and did warn me about this I am ok with it.. 

But its been over a month...... and no word on anyone getting... boxes.. 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

now getting sad 

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up in July...

they did take out 2 payments..

but since its through paypal and did warn me about this I am ok with it.. 

But its been over a month...... and no word on anyone getting... boxes.. 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

now getting sad 
I'm in the same boat.

My Eco-Emi box doesn't usually arrive until the end of the month, usually around the 27th-29th.  They've been reliable though and I've not had any problems. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Eco-Emi box doesn't usually arrive until the end of the month, usually around the 27th-29th.  They've been reliable though and I've not had any problems. 
Oh >.<  

I'm not worried about them being flaky.

Just sad cuz I'm not getting a box yet.. well... no one has... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Kind of eases the pain to know that there are others like me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thank you Dalisay...  

seems like we're stalking each other back and forth from eco emi and BB5 .. LOL 

I got my box yesterday (and then waited patiently to open it this morning when I had some quiet time!)  It is my favorite box so far, I think.  It has great variety and lots of new things I've never tried.  I should quit the big fancy boxes as that I stuff I could buy in a store, and most is filled with parabens and pthalates that I don't particularly want.  I can't imagine being disappointed with eco-emi.

Sooo..not going to lie... wasn't thrilled with Eco-Emi this month (I've been getting their boxes since Jan of 2012), and this has to be the least anti-climactic box since then.  Just my personal taste though.  I normally love the boxes and am absolutely thrilled with the stuff, but butters / spread / herbs / bath oatmeal stuff (I just have a shower, no bath in my place so does me no good) just isn't up my alley.  Wish there were more organic hair / makeup stuffs.  Or even better food items (just nothing that requires cooking / baking) but rather readily edible items.  I received lettuce to plant..? lol.  It cannot be planted until spring.. so I'm going to be waiting a super long time.

Originally Posted by Fluttershy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo..not going to lie... wasn't thrilled with Eco-Emi this month (I've been getting their boxes since Jan of 2012), and this has to be the least anti-climactic box since then.  Just my personal taste though.  I normally love the boxes and am absolutely thrilled with the stuff, but butters / spread / herbs / bath oatmeal stuff (I just have a shower, no bath in my place so does me no good) just isn't up my alley.  Wish there were more organic hair / makeup stuffs.  Or even better food items (just nothing that requires cooking / baking) but rather readily edible items.  I received lettuce to plant..? lol.  It cannot be planted until spring.. so I'm going to be waiting a super long time.
I totally agree you with. I dislike receiving food items that aren't readily edible (maybe that makes me lazy, but it's how I feel). I'm not much of a cook, so I probably won't use the spices. I live in an apt and don't have a garden, so maybe I can give the lettuce to a friend to plant. I also only have a stall shower so can't use the oatmeal bath (although I would love to use it). 

Overall, I was underwhelmed with August's box - which was such a bummer bc it was my first official box as a subscriber! I have purchased leftover boxes from May & June and LOVED them. I also snagged a bonus box that was a-mazing. I'll wait a couple months but if I'm not loving it, I'm going to cancel and just buy leftover boxes if they are available.

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried eco-emi for 2 months and I think its subpar.  I really wanted SOO SOO much to like it too.
Angie- which boxes did you receive?

Originally Posted by Fluttershy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not so thrilled indeed!  This is my first sub box from them.  I did buy an extra box, which I loved.  I will continue to support; I won't give up.... yet!

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried eco-emi for 2 months and I think its subpar.  I really wanted SOO SOO much to like it too.
I feel you!

Back