Eco-Emi discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to join Eco Emi, but am stuck on their waiting list 
frown.gif

Can anyone comment on how long they waited before receiving an invitation to join?

All the reviews/boxes that I've seen look awesome!

Eco Emi looks awesome! 

I'm still stuck on their waiting list. Can anyone comment on how long they had to wait before receiving an invitation to join?

Originally Posted by classntrash /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eco Emi looks awesome! 

I'm still stuck on their waiting list. Can anyone comment on how long they had to wait before receiving an invitation to join?
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was approximately one month. I think they open new subscriptions after they ship the current/pending month's boxes, but that's just my guess.

Eco Emi looks awesome! 

I must have joined when there wasn't a waiting list, because I don't remember one.  Lots of people appear to drop subscriptions month to month, so I'm guessing it's fairly fluid.  Of course, no way to know how many people are on the waiting list though.

I used the Organic Life Vitamins packet from June's box this morning in a watermelon smoothie that I made.  Pretty good!

Eco Emi looks awesome! 

I signed up for the waitlist on 5/11/12 and got my invitation on 6/6/12.  My first box will be the July box in a couple weeks...so excited!  I broke up with Conscious Box to try this one (it just wasn't my style...a little to much food stuff for me). 
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing.  It's kimd of hard to see from the pic what everything is besides the tea.  Would you be willing to detail what the items are?  Thanks!

I just signed up for this as a gift for my sister! The first box is July, does anyone know when they ship?

If you signed up IN July your first box will be Aug

She may offer July EXTRA boxes for sale on the FB page in a few weeks

I believe the FB page said that July shipped Friday (could be mistaken)

Originally Posted by hrseangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you signed up IN July your first box will be Aug

She may offer July EXTRA boxes for sale on the FB page in a few weeks

I believe the FB page said that July shipped Friday (could be mistaken)
Thanks! I signed up in June so I know I'll be included in July's sub ;]

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for sharing.  It's kimd of hard to see from the pic what everything is besides the tea.  Would you be willing to detail what the items are?  Thanks!
Sure, be happy to.  I got:

• a cream natural deodorant from Rainwater Botanicals, scent was Jasmine Wind.  This is probably my favorite from the box, as I use natural cream deodorants and this one works quite well.
  • Orchard Pear & Fig stick body balm from Organic Indulgence.  I like the scent and how emollient this stick moisturizer is.  I've tried others which were harder to spread.
  • Ecotints lip balm in the shade Coralyte
  • Viticare toothpaste (full size)
  • Mighty Leaf iced tea bag
  • Amazing Meal in Pomegranate Mango Infusion - can be added to juice, smoothies, etc. and contains vitamins, antioxidants.
  • Organic Life vitamins - a liquid supplement that can be added to juice, smoothies, etc.
  • Natural Vitality Energy 28 - a liquid supplement w/vitamins, antioxidants, organic energy supplement (I've used these two liquid supplements in smoothies, I enjoyed them)
  • py-ure sugar supplement pack (1) - organic stevia

I believe that's everything.

Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a post by Eco Emi from Facebook on Friday...so they will be shipped sometime this week...hopefully sooner rather than later! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Excited!  I wish they came the 3rd week, as it seems it's usually close to the beginning of the next month before I get mine.

Thanks so much for breaking it down for me.  Would you say the deodorant is just as good as the crystal?  Nothing else seems to work for me. 
smileno.gif

Back