Eco-Emi discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of the Mangosteen & Pineapple candle, I received one with a toffee almond scent.  I think I would have preferred the pineapple one, but the toffee almond one does smell really good.  It also looks good.  It is nice enough to give as a gift.  I'm still loving my Eco Emi box.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First thought.... Cookies! Then I saw pinto bean and was like "Eww! Pinto bean cookies! NASTY!" Then I saw it was chips, lol.
Haha nice. Those would probably not be good cookies haha... Did you try the chips? What did you think?

I didn't think I was going to get my box at all because I moved, but happily it arrived at the new address yesterday. We ate the bean chips immediately and loved them, and I got the pineapple candle, which is great for summer! We also just bought a new grill, so we're excited about using the grill rub on some kebabs or something like that.

The only thing I won't use is the mango fish oil...I have a hard time with the desserty products that are out right now that advertise "omega 3!!!" and then the source is fish oil instead of flaxseed. I just want fish to remain its own thing and not try to infiltrate dessert. We even had omega-3 milk that had fish oil in it. Blech.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only thing I won't use is the mango fish oil...I have a hard time with the desserty products that are out right now that advertise "omega 3!!!" and then the source is fish oil instead of flaxseed. I just want fish to remain its own thing and not try to infiltrate dessert. We even had omega-3 milk that had fish oil in it. Blech.
LOL!  Fish dessert.....Ewwwwww!!!!!!

I just got my email invite so I am signing up at least until September, I don't want to worry about all my sample boxes when I move.

Just got my Eco-Emi box! Did anyone else get theirs already? I am a bit bummed that three items contain Stevia, as I don't consume any sweeteners other than sugar and honey. But otherwise, I love the other items in the box! My favorite item was the body balm; it smells great and works well! What's your favorite thing in the box this month?

i got mine today too, but I cancelled my sub. My favorite was prob the toothpaste, I love Vitacare. I'm doing a blog post soon.

I got my box today, loved it all. I eat lo carb so was happy for the no sugar and honey products is month. The balm smells really good, loving the lip balms and toothpaste. I am bummed that I cancelled this, I should have cancelled beauty army and kept this one. I'm going to try to sign back up.

I am so happy. My step- lovey gave me her Eco Emi box which came today. I love the color lavender. I was really surpised at how much they got into that tiny Priority Mail box, LOL. I love everything they sent me. I didn't get any kind of unusual products at all ( I read the previous posts0.

I think my favorite item is the wine colored lip balm.  It appears to be a full sized product!!
I really needed a " pick me up".  <3 <3 <3

Thanks,

Laura

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box today, loved it all. I eat lo carb so was happy for the no sugar and honey products is month. The balm smells really good, loving the lip balms and toothpaste. I am bummed that I cancelled this, I should have cancelled beauty army and kept this one. I'm going to try to sign back up
My step- lovely had cancelled her subscription. She didn't think they were ever going to send anything. IDK why.

I convinced her to sign back up today. Just ask Christine, she is the owner. She will send you a link.. BUT now that I remember, the email said to wait until the first of July or you might get 2 June boxes. Not long to wait. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks,

Laura

Do you get a shipping notification for the box or is it just a surprise when it shows up? I should be getting my first box this month and I have no idea how it is going to ship to me.

You get a shipping notice.  This month I got the shipping notice just a day before I received my box (yesterday).  I've got to take photos so I can blog about it but I'm really happy with everything.  I love Eco-Emi:)

(blog link deleted per rules: Please read our Terms of Service for information on signatures)

I've got to say, I'm impressed with the cream deodorant that was in my June box - I think the scent was Jasmine Wind.  I've used it several times in the 90+ degree weather we've been having, and it works well.  I've been using Bubble & Bee's cream deodorants, which I like as well, but it's nice to have another option.

I like this month's too--especially the little scented moisturizing stick. I'm getting a bit sick of the lip balm being the main item in the box, though. It feels like "lip balm of the month club" sometimes, and it's less surprising that way. It doesn't make me think about buying the lip balm again, because another one shows up next month, so it kind of defeats the purpose of a sub where you could try new things. I have gotten a couple of really great boxes from them, but I canceled and figure I can rejoin at a later point.

I guess I'm going through a purging phase in terms of my subs this summer. Probably a good thing. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got to say, I'm impressed with the cream deodorant that was in my June box - I think the scent was Jasmine Wind.  I've used it several times in the 90+ degree weather we've been having, and it works well.  I've been using Bubble & Bee's cream deodorants, which I like as well, but it's nice to have another option.
I really liked that deodorant, too! I don't like the fragrance (I am not a fan of Jasmine), but it works well! I don't like using my fingers to put it on, either; it doesn't wash off well. I LOVE that moisturizing balm! It smells so yummy!

I love the deodorant too! I tried another natural sample from a different company and I didn't like the way it smelled. This one however smells great and the sample size is perfect to throw in my purse. This Texas heat is too much and it really does seem to last all day! I've already looked into purchasing the full size from the website once I finish using my dove. I'm happy to make the switch to natural deodorant.

Very sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thought my subscription started this month, but it dosent start untill July.

Hopefully she will have an extra June box.

I really like Eco Emi. It is one of my favorite subscriptions!

Back