Eco-Emi discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for breaking it down for me.  Would you say the deodorant is just as good as the crystal?  Nothing else seems to work for me. 
smileno.gif
I haven't tried the crystal, so can't really compare the two.  I live in a hot, humid climate and the cream deodorant has worked well so far.  I like it enough that I will purchase once I run out of my current stock.  I've been using Bubble & Bee's cream deodorants, but the Rainwater Botanical's work just as well and are a bit cheaper, so I'll be getting those next. 

Does anyone know if you buy the "extra" boxes they have if you get a shipping notice?  I bought an extra box and I have no idea if it was shipped.

Originally Posted by NoahsMommy52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if you buy the "extra" boxes they have if you get a shipping notice?  I bought an extra box and I have no idea if it was shipped.
I have never gotten a shipping notice with my extra boxes. Just the reciept from PayPal.

My paypal email and my subscription email are different. For a while I thought I wasnt getting ANY tracking email from them. Then I looked in my PayPal email account. Thats where they were.

Cant wait for my JULY first sunscription box.

I loved the June box, the deodorant was one of my favored, I have since purchased a full size of the vitamins and the energy liquids, am pleased with  them both. Eco Emi is one of my favorites and can't wait to get the box each month!

I've just got my July Eco Emi today and I'm in New York.

Have you guys heard of Lucid Box - monthly jewelry subscription box?

Please check it out if you haven't ;-)

Anna

My box came today!  By my calculation, the value of the box is only about $16, but it is a nice variety and I should be able to use everything sent.

Received my extra June box yesterday.  So excited and I love it.  The lip balm color doesn't work for me, I'll share it.  Can't wait for the July box.  Trying not to subscribe to anyone sample boxes.  Yesterday an e-mail went aout about a Bonus box for Eco-emi for $29.99.  I believe 40 - 50 products including full sized. Listing out yesterday on FB; saw it today.  Already sold out.  Disappointed, but relieved.  I just received the June box, July is coming.  That's enough already!  Going overboard with this tough.  It's like an addicition!
12.gif

Wow, the products are really similar to Conscious Box. Eco-Emi really does remind me of a Conscious Box Lite.

Originally Posted by NoahsMommy52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by hrseangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have never gotten a shipping notice with my extra boxes. Just the reciept from PayPal.

My paypal email and my subscription email are different. For a while I thought I wasnt getting ANY tracking email from them. Then I looked in my PayPal email account. Thats where they were.

Cant wait for my JULY first sunscription box.
I have ordered (2) extra boxes (May & June) and have never gotten a shipping notice either. I never thought to look in my paypal account for tracking. Thanks!

Originally Posted by AMA983 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have ordered (2) extra boxes (May & June) and have never gotten a shipping notice either. I never thought to look in my paypal account for tracking. Thanks!
They really rely on FB to get the word out about boxes being shipped.  I never received a shipping notice for the June extra box or July box, but they listed on FB that the June box was shipped last week as well as the July box .  Low and behold I received the June box yesterday.  So go to Eco-emi on FB; Like the page and you'll get your information there.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They really rely on FB to get the word out about boxes being shipped.  I never received a shipping notice for the June extra box or July box, but they listed on FB that the June box was shipped last week as well as the July box .  Low and behold I received the June box yesterday.  So go to Eco-emi on FB; Like the page and you'll get your information there.
Yeah, I have been relying on FB to see when boxes ship. I wish they would send emails, but at least the boxes ship and arrive in a timely manner.

I keep checking FB as they keep releasing boxes! I got the bonus box and am waiting for them to release April. May is open now, but that was the first one I got and I am hoping to get something different.

Originally Posted by Merryone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally off the waitlist!  Funny how that coincided after purchasing one of their extra boxes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is strange, I was only on their waitlist for one day.

Back