Egminerals - again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big EG fan. Can't say enough good about their foundations, glosses, blushes and shadows. They have undergone management changes from problems earlier this year and end of last year. Their CS is excellent from my experience and everyone I've referred to them except (my dear friend Simi) has loved them and their service. If you have a problem send an email. I think part of the issue was two employees who just didn't handle things well and becoming so popular so fast that it overwhelmed. I could be wrong on that but I'm right on their willingness to please their customers and how great their makeup and skincare is.

Anyone know what's going on with them? I saw earlier this month that the website was saying that they were closing for the month of May, and I checked back to see if they had possibly opened any sooner as I was thinking of placing an order and didn't want to wait too long and forget, and now it is just showing that the website is unavailable. Is it just me?

Originally Posted by fwicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone know what's going on with them? I saw earlier this month that the website was saying that they were closing for the month of May, and I checked back to see if they had possibly opened any sooner as I was thinking of placing an order and didn't want to wait too long and forget, and now it is just showing that the website is unavailable. Is it just me? Bump! Has anyone heard anything about or from Earthen Glow Minerals? Are they going to be putting the website back up again? I'm going to be so sad if I can't get their foundation anymore
frown.gif

Looks like they no longer own the domains egminerals.com or earthenglowminerals.com too.......who knows maybe they just forgot to renew it.

Oh nevermind, my computer just says does not exist or available

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried emailing them and gotten a response? Out of curiosity, I e-mailed them over a week ago to ask if they were closed and still have not received a reply.

Anyone know what happened to them? They were my fav for foundations. I've tried lots of different brands, but this is the one brand that gave excellent coverage and long lasting power. I'll probably try lauress again. I remember liking them a bit awhile ago. Other brands I've tried melt off and have no coverage even if they are labled as heavier coverage. Anyone know any other good brands?

And a brand I know I def don't want to try is EDM. What initially attracted me was cheap prices but the foundation itself is lacking.

Back