ELF Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought anything from ELF in a while, so I decided to check out what Target had today and noticed that they're now  charging more! Studio products are now $3.30something and $6.60something instead of $3 and $6. I know it's not THAT much more, but it still rubs me the wrong way.
That's really bizarre. My Target up the road still has them marked at the standard prices--at least they did two weeks ago! Do you think maybe a stock worker messed up his labelmaker?

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's really bizarre. My Target up the road still has them marked at the standard prices--at least they did two weeks ago! Do you think maybe a stock worker messed up his labelmaker?
My Target has the same standard prices too 1, 3, etc. ..and I was there just today.

My Target has the same standard prices too 1, 3, etc. ..and I was there just today.
I find that the one near me occasionally has errors in updating their system to match what's on a tag. A month or so ago I found a HUGE Pixi bronzer/blush compact and lip crayon. The compact was tagged with a clearance price of $8.00. The lip crayons had their clearance price marked on the Pixi display itself, and when I took one to the register they tried to smack me with the regular price instead of the $6.00 or so which read on the shelf. The cashier was very nice about it and just voided the first price without even sending someone to check out the display, and rang me out with a corrected figure. I'm not sure if it was because I didn't fly at her like a harpy on steroids, or because almost every line in the place was 20 deep with the weekly shopping tour buses that come down regularly from Canada (hi from Buffalo, City of Good Neighbors, and enjoy the wings!) and every cart full to the brim.

I haven't bought anything from ELF in a while, so I decided to check out what Target had today and noticed that they're now  charging more! Studio products are now $3.30something and $6.60something instead of $3 and $6. I know it's not THAT much more, but it still rubs me the wrong way.
I would stick with the web site. They been sending many offers thr site. I've gone to my target here in ct but same here. Their prices is higher. Weird cuz 5mos ago they had many items for a $1 but that was on the regular brushes.

Back