• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is that from?

n/m - I see the site at the top of the pic!! lol

hmm, I have to spend 125.00 for that and all I really am interested in is the bag!!  If anyone gets this and doesn't want the bag, pm me!  haha
I know, right? *swoons* This is the first time I've ever considered purchasing just for the bag. 

So I went to Ulta tonight to see if I could get my free ck mascara because it was/is my birthday today. They told me no because I didn't have the print out for them to scan (for some reason I haven't been sent it yet) but then the manager just grabbed a couple of things from a box behind the counter and told the clerk to give them to me for free and Happy Birthday! I ended up with a Strivectin 3 piece anti aging kit (because I'm old now apparently lol) that was a gift with a $40 purchase and a nice sized sample if the Vichy liftactiv night cream. I looked everything up and the samples are worth around $58! I was so happy!
Happy Birthday @@ChemLady ! Wow nice recovery Ulta, I died laughing at "Happy Birthday, here's an anti aging kit" :lol:

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Glossybox, even though the coupon codes had expired. The $25 voucher was just too good of a deal. 

I don't think anyone has posted this yet.  I'm pretty tempted.  b-glowing.com

spring-14-BagContent(2).jpg
I totally got sucked in by this bag. I've never used the site before but they seem to have a pretty good selection of skin/hair/makeup products. I used this as an excuse to try out some new things I've been eyeing up. And just in case anyone's looking for that last bit of persuasion to push you over the edge... They're on ebates too - 7% cash back!

I am looking for a nice light pink lipstick for the spring/ summer something with maybe a little shimmer or frost anyone have any recommendations ?
It is not a lipstick but I love Nars Chelsea Girls it just a perfect light pink for me.

Sephora's 3x the point on perfume sucked me in! 

*2 piece Tocca Set<---the only thing that cost 

*deluxe mini Chloe perfume (code scentmini)

*pick three sample pack

for 25 bucks!

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Glossybox, even though the coupon codes had expired. The $25 voucher was just too good of a deal. 
@@ashleylind the giftcard looks like it's stackable! Up to 5 per transaction :smilehappyyes: :w00t:

I totally got sucked in by this bag. I've never used the site before but they seem to have a pretty good selection of skin/hair/makeup products. I used this as an excuse to try out some new things I've been eyeing up. And just in case anyone's looking for that last bit of persuasion to push you over the edge... They're on ebates too - 7% cash back!
Ooh, what did you end up getting?

Hah, same here! I went to check it out and they seem well-stocked. Plus, how cute is this perfume:

ALIC-321123.jpg
I just HAD to have the wicked berry one....who cares what it smells like the bottles are SUPER cute!

Ugh I love the mint and the toffee ones, and the notes look perfect.  These suckers are adorable.
They all sounded delicious, and if the Hubs wouldn't kill me I'd get the whole collection but the wicked berry already had a lot of the notes that usually smell good on me

Top notes: lemon, lime, bergamot and orange. Heart: rose, freesia, lilac, blackberry, black currant and raspberry. Base: amber, sandalwood, vanilla and white musk.

hopefully it won't make me hungry for berry desserts all the time like my TokyoMilk sweet cream bonbon does XD 

Happy Birthday @@ChemLady! Having to have the printout is just silly :rolleyes:

I have a question for you ladies

I'm not sure which placement I like better

A or B

20140501_222352.jpg 20140501_222838.jpg

Of course you will be compensated for your opinion with a silly Tweakabell pic

20140501_213929-1.jpg

Hahaha that silly pic is funny! I like the last pic where the liners are above the bathroom counter cus I love to have all makeup sectioned together. I love organizing in sections (i am ocd about sectioning everything) and also makes it more accessible. Gosh soooo many liners....they look sooooo pretty.

I think 2 is better as well but I'm not sure I like them taking up a huge chunk of my mirror or having to reach all the way across the counter to reach them. My placement options are limited though.

Have you used command hooks...you can put them anywhere and the come off with out removing paint or leaving film. They can hold a lot of weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back