• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@@LinaMingo I have both the drawer and the picture problem lol

Edit: I live better in a state of entropy lol. I used my makeup most when it was spread all over the floor in front of my full length. I cook more when I see all the ingredients on my counters. Apparently if I can't see it its not there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved how we use to be able to post photos and then resize them on screen :scared: Also posting from my phone stinks!

I cant post pictures or links yet ... I cant figure it out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I loved how we use to be able to post photos and then resize them on screen :scared: Also posting from my phone stinks!
There is a tutorial HERE on how to add a photo from the web. As for the phone, I haven't actually tried it yet lol

A few weeks ago we got a corner desk and removed all my yarn from the room so I could set it up like a vanity. So much better this way now that I can actually see some of the stuff I have. I then put the roller carts I have with draws on The sides of the desk so I am more willing to dig in my draws since now I have some where to sit and do my face and nails. Next is fixing the dresser to be just for hair stuff I don't like to do things in the bathroom idk why so I have everything except for the brush I use before I get in the shower in my bedroom.

If your on mobile you have to choose more reply options and under the text box is ATTACH FILES. You choose your file hit attach this file and then add reply.

At least the iPad screen shot didn't come out wonky.

image.jpg

My issue with posting photos is the photos keep posting sideways, not that I can't post them

A few weeks ago we got a corner desk and removed all my yarn from the room so I could set it up like a vanity. So much better this way now that I can actually see some of the stuff I have. I then put the roller carts I have with draws on The sides of the desk so I am more willing to dig in my draws since now I have some where to sit and do my face and nails. Next is fixing the dresser to be just for hair stuff I don't like to do things in the bathroom idk why so I have everything except for the brush I use before I get in the shower in my bedroom.

If your on mobile you have to choose more reply options and under the text box is ATTACH FILES. You choose your file hit attach this file and then add reply.

At least the iPad screen shot didn't come out wonky.
I think that only works when you click over to "full version" or "desktop version" but not in the mobile version. For me, I won't use the full version on my phone, it just makes everything way too small. 

@@ScoutSays Thanks that was helpful, but I loved that didn't have to save it on my computer and I could resize on screen.

My issue with posting photos is the photos keep posting sideways, not that I can't post them
I know... I have found myself having to use my laptop more and more since the mobile version isn't great... I hope they hook it up to Tapatalk soon, because posting photos on Tapatalk is super easy!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oops just saw the other post sorry for the repetition. I'm on my ipad I forgot that I went it full site on here.

I don't think anyone has posted this yet.  I'm pretty tempted.  b-glowing.com

spring-14-BagContent(2).jpg
where is that from?

n/m - I see the site at the top of the pic!! lol

hmm, I have to spend 125.00 for that and all I really am interested in is the bag!!  If anyone gets this and doesn't want the bag, pm me!  haha

I'm really a black and non flowers kinda gal, but that bag is cute!

If you place and order at b  glowing you can add  the code   an extra   15 percent off with  code    15AFPJX13

So I went to Ulta tonight to see if I could get my free ck mascara because it was/is my birthday today. They told me no because I didn't have the print out for them to scan (for some reason I haven't been sent it yet) but then the manager just grabbed a couple of things from a box behind the counter and told the clerk to give them to me for free and Happy Birthday! I ended up with a Strivectin 3 piece anti aging kit (because I'm old now apparently lol) that was a gift with a $40 purchase and a nice sized sample if the Vichy liftactiv night cream. I looked everything up and the samples are worth around $58! I was so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back