• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did the origin deal too! I'm thinking of placing another order & giving it all to my mom as extras for mothers day.

I didn't see those! I've been wanting to try that mask but didn't want to spend $17 on a travel size. Does anyone know how long this promotion lasts? I might have to place another order. But first I kind of want to see if I like the stuff I am getting already, as I've never tried Origins before.
It says valid untill 5/12 or until supplies last but I think the free shipping is only for a week.

I am trying the Origins Zero Oil Toner. It seems to have good reviews for treating hormonal acne and whiteheads--I hope it works for me!

I didn't see those! I've been wanting to try that mask but didn't want to spend $17 on a travel size. Does anyone know how long this promotion lasts? I might have to place another order. But first I kind of want to see if I like the stuff I am getting already, as I've never tried Origins before.
I loved the mask, until I tried the Glamglow.  But the GG is pricey.  

The little pods are good for 2 uese and perfect for travel.  In terms of product volume for the price, it's not such a good deal.  But for travel in the summer time where your skin's sure to take some hit from the summer grime, they are perfect.  Thier value is in the conveniience factor.  They are also a fun facial that you can 'gift' eaily.

ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For the LBB can you add to bag after you get something? I want more than one item. Not sure how this'll work for closeouts
Yes! I just choose an item to open a bag, and then you can add as many things as you want to your bag after it's open :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It says valid untill 5/12 or until supplies last but I think the free shipping is only for a week.
Thanks! 

I loved the mask, until I tried the Glamglow.  But the GG is pricey.  

The little pods are good for 2 uese and perfect for travel.  In terms of product volume for the price, it's not such a good deal.  But for travel in the summer time where your skin's sure to take some hit from the summer grime, they are perfect.  Thier value is in the conveniience factor.  They are also a fun facial that you can 'gift' eaily.

ZoomButt.gif

Yeah, the little pods for $8 aren't necessarily a great deal, but the little pods + 4 other deluxe samples for $8 seems like a great deal! And of course, the convenience factor, like you said. I'm going to debate if I need more Origins samples, and probably end up getting them later this week :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I'll pretend to be responsible and not get them for a couple of days, haha.

Can someone repost what this origins deal is? I'd love to get some stuff for my mom for mother's day and I can't seem to find the original post about it on here!

Can someone repost what this origins deal is? I'd love to get some stuff for my mom for mother's day and I can't seem to find the original post about it on here!
You get free shipping + 3 deluxe samples (can be selected at checkout, there are a couple of cleansers, an exfoliator, and an eye cream I think) with any skincare purchase (including travel sizes, which is what most of us seem to be doing), and you can combine that with a promo code for another deluxe sample - the ones I know are WELCOME for the GinZing moisturizer and WELCOME1 for the GinZing eye cream. It's a great deal! 

You get free shipping & 3 deluxe samples ( you pick 3 from a list of 6) with any skincare order. Also you can use the code welcome( a moisturizer) or welcome 1(an eye cream) for an extra deluxe sample 

You get free shipping & 3 deluxe samples ( you pick 3 from a list of 6) with any skincare order. Also you can use the code welcome( a moisturizer) or welcome 1(an eye cream) for an extra deluxe sample 
You get free shipping + 3 deluxe samples (can be selected at checkout, there are a couple of cleansers, an exfoliator, and an eye cream I think) with any skincare purchase (including travel sizes, which is what most of us seem to be doing), and you can combine that with a promo code for another deluxe sample - the ones I know are WELCOME for the GinZing moisturizer and WELCOME1 for the GinZing eye cream. It's a great deal! 
Yay thank you ladies! This is an awesome deal!

Free full size lip blush with $30 purchase on itcosmetics.com code awards

Don't forget to select the free gift wrap option for Origins!  They package it beautifully and the boxes & ribbon can be reused.

Murphy's Law.  I just ordered those Origins mask pods from Sephora today!  Logged in and caught up on this thread and saw the Origins deal.  What is a beauty obsessed gal to do?  Order them from Origins for more samples!

Ahhh gift wrap would have been fun...

Don't forget to select the free gift wrap option for Origins!  They package it beautifully and the boxes & ribbon can be reused.
That's the part of my order that took the longest...deciding what color gift wrap I wanted!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything is better gift wrapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back