• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this too and from my work computer which is protected up the wing wang. I also get randomly redirected to ad sites, YouTube and the App Store from my phone without clicking in anything. Seems like we have way more ads.....

eta:  oh, and now on the bottom of the page on mobile, the page is dog eared hiding another ad behind it.  If you click it another ad opens.
Yep, work is where Im having issues as well. On IE. Random words underlined (cosmetics--off the top of my head) and ads that start playing on their own and stuff. Annoying.

Director confirmed that it the underlined text is on MUT website. @ @

Yes. we've had our ad link agency disable the mobile popups.  On regular pages(and some on mobile)  you *may* see up to 4 double underlined blue links on pages.  They are from an ad agency we have.  You can choose to ignore them, or, if interested. you can pay them a visit.  Keep in mind they are only links and will show nothing until hovered upon. 

Cool. I can ignore the links I can't ignore the giant pop ups.

Another giant boob girl here ladies!  The worst for me is when something falls into my cleavage--there is no way it is coming out until the bra comes off!  

Lmao, yes there is no graceful way to get things out of them.

Another giant boob girl here ladies!  The worst for me is when something falls into my cleavage--there is no way it is coming out until the bra comes off!  
Still off topic, but...

I can't tell you how many things I have "lost" in my bra.  I had a necklace that belonged to my Grandma.  One day the chain broke and I thought the pendant was long gone.  Got home that night and was getting undressed for bed...out falls the pendant.

Another time I was on a trip to Chicago with the kids.  I had glasses that came with the custom made sunglasses pop on.  We were in Chinatown and I evidently took the sunglasses part off when we went inside to eat lunch, tucking it into the  top corner of my bra.  Later in the day, I realized it was missing and was sure I must have left it in Chinatown.  I was bummed because these would have been over $100 to replace.  Torn on trekking all the way back to Chinatown with low odds of actually finding them.  Getting undressed for bed, they popped out.

Another time in college, someone thought it would be funny at a party to see if they could hide a full size tomato in my bra without it getting squished, or being seen from the casual observer.  Sure enough, put it right in the center and no one could tell.  And don't even ask how many pool balls I can hide in there without them being seen from the outside (and REALLY don't ask why I know how many I can...) lol.

I was all crying about my horrible day so far and then just cracking up through the tears as I read all your laments about having big boobs, catch alls and... picturing popcorn falling into one of your boulder holders in the middle of a movie theater, which in my mind IS the worst!  It's scratchy and light enough to NEVER fall to the bottom ov anything...

I would be able to perform inseat acrobatics and shimmy it out but I can see how it would be stuck for good on an ample bosom.

I've got issues in the other direction, remember that little hidden bra-pocket OP posted a few pages back?  If I wore that and put a green-pea in it, I'd be mistaken for having a 3rd um... 

My gyno (male) asked that I get a mamo-gram and I was like, there's nothing to squeeze to put under that cone!  I looked at him and said you've got more going then I do up there, would YOU get one?  He was at a lost for words, I hope from bemusement...  i thnk in defending my position (of not wantin to deal with the pain), I might have hurt his feelings a little?

Thankfully, my boyfriend loves me for being just the way I am and *other* things!  I look best in the flapper style drop-waist dreeses.   There's just enough to create an illusion of something more susbstantial with the water-fall of fabric and ya can't really tell how 'extensive' the curves might or might *not* be...   

Last edited by a moderator:
30% off Mother's Day gifts at the body shop site also free shipping with $10 gift order

I don't know if anyone has a Little Black Bag account, or has one they haven't used for a while, but they're about to go out of business in a few days (May 4th) and they are merged with pose.com All the stuff on their site is on sale up to 90% off. Lots of jewelry left!

Also that Bobbi brown TSV is today

image.jpg $79.96 and shipping

http://www.qvc.com/Bobbi-Brown-5-piece-Nude-Basics-Collection.product.A251409.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK

Hugs to @@FormosaHoney and giggles to everyone else for those stories!  I used to have almost nothing up top, but Mother Nature decided to give me one heck of a boob job through my two pregnancies so now I have le giant tatas.  Well for my size, anyway.  Finding a big cup size and a small band size in bras is almost impossible!

I don't have any enabling deals today, but I did fall prey to the Origins deal last night.  It's free shipping/3 deluxe samples with ANY skincare purchase so I got the small size (1.7 oz) of the Checks & Balances Facewash for $12, and the extras are 0.5 oz ea of Make A Difference + moisturizer and Modern Friction (exfoliator) and 1.0 oz of Checks & Balances!  And of course the gift wrap.  

(I almost got the Ginzing Eye cream til I looked through my stash and realized I already had a sample, and that one was only 0.17 oz.  Sure, I'll go ahead and take 0.83 oz more of the face wash!)

For the LBB can you add to bag after you get something? I want more than one item. Not sure how this'll work for closeouts

I just know you could before while you were trading so I'm really confused how this is going to work lol

Am trying to pack for move day on Friday and I just can't do it with the neck...  I can do statioanary tasks wearing prism glasses (allows for viewing at a 90 degree rotation), like packing the boxes for AFG kneeling at my bed and not bending neck or shifting trunck forward in the slightest, but tilting back just a bit.  My painfree position is at a slight recline, about 20 degrees is enough, that's why interperting works, I just got to sit and recline slightly.   

Packing requires all sorts of incline that causing the herniated discs already sticking into the spinal cord to do so even more.  The pain's not the worst, the worst is that as the spinal cord is compressed further in, the nerves are erroneously sending signals to my leg muscles to be really 'on' and within half an hour I'm having enough trouble with them that I need to stop.  I take a beta-blocker/anti-spasmotic and just do nothing for a couple of hours until it kicks in.  This is what drives me insane, I am by nature really really active and used to bungie-jump, hike/camp, go for 5/6 miles runs, organize warehoues in Shanghai (Eli Lilly, side project requested by GM that I happily accepted because I've never organised a warehouse before) so sitting back is like holding my nose or kid at the head while he swings wildly at you.

I want to do it myself but I just can't.  I now know I need to hire help...  I think not so much a mover/labor but more like a house keeper or someone who can be hands-on with other people's minutiae.  

Thanks @@tweakabell, writing this all out to you has helped me to reach towards viable resolution options!  

BUT>>>> not to be defeated with shopping!!!  I did spend $150 with Vitacost last night.  $100 for the new home and $50 for my visit to Colorado late May.  I snagged $15 (take15) off on the 1st purchase and $5 (take5) on the 2nd.  Unfortunately the codes ended this morning at 6:00 AM.  I will post next time, when I catch it early enough.  

For the home I got all Mrs. Meyer's products, their Geranium dish liquid (turns dish washing into a spa exeperience, no really) and their lavender laundry stuff.  Also some less sexier supplements like magesium (to calm muscles) and collagen and hyaluronic acid to keep disc hight at optimum AND... the surprise is that it's done wonders for my face, eye-lids are no longer droopy  and fine lines are way softened.   That hyaluronic acid stuff you pay preimium dollars for in face cream?  It works even better from the inside!

Thanks for hug @!   Hmmm... note to self, must go get pregnant at least 2x, joshing!

ZoomButt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back