• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get some JM from hautelook but the shipping grrrr.

Is anyone else getting full screen pop ups on iPad? I've accidentally gone to a verizon page twice now.
Same here, tons of pop ups on mobile. Both my ipad and iphone have been redirected multiple times due to pop-ups.

I went to my PINCHme at 12:37 for a 12:30 release of new products notice and there was nothing left...  Just curious but has anyone gotten antything from PINCHme and if so what time?  Thanks!

ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There was nothing for me this morning, but I just refreshed the page and snagged a Beyonce perfume. Try reloading?

https://www.pinchme.com/samples/78-beyonce-rise
Also this (though I didn't even try until a few minutes ago) but you also have to understand that nothing being there for you doesn't necessarily mean there is none left- it can also mean you don't meet their demographic for today's items, unfortunately. 

Hope you will get something!

Victoria Secret has their PINK brand body sprays on sale for $5 today in store, they are normally $18. I believe it's also the last day to use the rewards cards.

Yup, I got the Beyoncé perfume today. I loved the sinful colors polish I got last time a very pretty blue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also this (though I didn't even try until a few minutes ago) but you also have to understand that nothing being there for you doesn't necessarily mean there is none left- it can also mean you don't meet their demographic for today's items, unfortunately. 

Hope you will get something!
You are right, I went back for the Beyoncé and got the message "This sample is not currently available to you" not sure why, because I certainly do like frags and would buy them...  Too bad, because it seems to be getting pretty good reviews on Fragrantica (this will probably trigger a live link on some?)

It won't let me back in to view my profile and change it... might be time to create another one.

I've not been able to get anything since December - a hand cream and a coffee sample...

ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That Mark Jacobs white palette is in my loves right now. Love the bright colors and I enjoy the packaging on all the MJ products, the prices KILL me though.I can't pull the trigger on them.

For those getting the blue underlines, what browser are you using?
Internet Explorer.  Today I've seen the underlines in pink!  

My sister has been telling me for decades that I'd get better service if I dressed better when you shop, which I think is nonsense. But having said that, the sales people in Nordstrom are the nicest and most helpful sales people I've ever had, hands down.  Someone must have taught them that you can't tell how much $$ someone is going to drop by the way she's dressed, because I've gone in looking pretty casual and have always gotten really good service from everyone.

One of my roommates in college read a book with a character who was described as having a "shelf-like bosom" and we adopted the phrase.  I've spent most of my adult life secretly wishing that bibs were socially acceptable foir grown-ups.  Eating bibs, that is.  Not the overall kind of bibs.

My sister has been telling me for decades that I'd get better service if I dressed better when you shop, which I think is nonsense. But having said that, the sales people in Nordstrom are the nicest and most helpful sales people I've ever had, hands down.  Someone must have taught them that you can't tell how much $$ someone is going to drop by the way she's dressed, because I've gone in looking pretty casual and have always gotten really good service from everyone.

One of my roommates in college read a book with a character who was described as having a "shelf-like bosom" and we adopted the phrase.  I've spent most of my adult life secretly wishing that bibs were socially acceptable foir grown-ups.  Eating bibs, that is.  Not the overall kind of bibs.
That reminds me of the Rodeo Drive scene from Pretty Woman!

Yes my mother and I have large chests (even when we were thinner) we call them catchalls. My chest enters a room before I do especially when I'm wearing a proper over-the-shoulder boulder holder ( I live in sports bras for ease and minimizing).

We had this experience when we go to look at model homes. We had one person COMPLETELY ignore us, wouldn't hand us flyers, direct us through the office, nothing. The next builder we went to was an absolute sweetheart. We told her what had happened and she laughed. She started telling us that when she worked at the bank the well off people always came in in torn jeans and messy tees and the ones dressed to the nines were the ones looking to overborrow.

My husband and I are fairly young and dress like teenagers but I'd say we're doing well for ourselves considering I stay at home and he gets about 3 months vacation a year. I'm not going to dress the way other people think I should.

Yes my mother and I have large chests (even when we were thinner) we call them catchalls. My chest enters a room before I do especially when I'm wearing a proper over-the-shoulder boulder holder ( I live in sports bras for ease and minimizing).
Oh How I can relate.  H cups here.  I think my chest resides in it's own zipcode!  I call them cartoon boobs.  So freakishly large, they are cartoonish.  You HAVE to have a sense of humor about 'em. 

And bibs, yes I need a bib...no need for napkins in my lap.  Nothing I spill will ever make it that far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back