• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Divergent mini set is on clearance for $15 down from $32

http://www.sephora.com/divergent-multi-piece-collectors-palette-P385411

The Divergent Nail art kit is now $11 down from $27

http://www.sephora.com/divergent-7-piece-nail-art-kit-P385409

I got the mini set and the Sephora colored liner set that's on clearance for $19, I'm a happy girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Whoops. Still getting used to the mobile site! I might have to pick up that mini set! Huge Divergent fan here!

Last edited by a moderator:
random question ... is anyone else seeing like "tagged" ads? like in @@Pup2013 's post, is "interior designing" double underlined and a link to the Home Depot?

I noticed it on other posts too...just wanna make sure i dont have a virus or anything. if anyone knows how to stop this, let me know.
I've got adblock plus installed on chrome and I don't see any of these ads.

I clicked on one of the info links from one of the in forum ads, and it to a "Big Data Content Marketing" website, claiming to have ads on The Wall Street Journal, NYT, etc.  I KNEW I had seen advertising like this somewhere else legitimate and that's where it was.  I ran the different adware/malware checking program and nothing came up.  There is no way that this kind of advertising ONLY is used when something bad is on your computer.  I have even seen it a few times when I'm on the NYT on my phone, browsing their full site.  I know because it is much easier to accidentally click on an ad, lol.  I highly doubt my very new phone is also infected.

ETA: when I hover over the link it also has the same "Ad Choices" info that all of the other MUT ads have.

I clicked on one of the info links from one of the in forum ads, and it to a "Big Data Content Marketing" website, claiming to have ads on The Wall Street Journal, NYT, etc.  I KNEW I had seen advertising like this somewhere else legitimate and that's where it was.  I ran the different adware/malware checking program and nothing came up.  There is no way that this kind of advertising ONLY is used when something bad is on your computer.  I have even seen it a few times when I'm on the NYT on my phone, browsing their full site.  I know because it is much easier to accidentally click on an ad, lol.  I highly doubt my very new phone is also infected.

ETA: when I hover over the link it also has the same "Ad Choices" info that all of the other MUT ads have.
I second this- since we run Google AdSense on here, it can look like Google AdWords, see from Google's website:

The difference between AdWords and AdSense The Google AdWords program enables you to create advertisements which will appear on relevant Google search results pages and our network of partner sites. To learn more about AdWords and begin advertising immediately, please visit *website*

The Google AdSense program differs in that it delivers Google AdWords ads to individuals' websites. Google then pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad.
Sooo... Google AdSense looks like AdWords since we use it on this website to pay for all of our lovely functions.  No need to worry!

Edited for formatting.

Okay, enablers.  I'm making a Nordstrom purchase today for a Herschel bag for school.  I have $75 in giftcards and the bag is $60, which means I might as well take advantage of my free shipping and just use the last $15.  Right?  I'm looking through beauty and I'm thinking that the Philosophy GWP looks great but I dunno anything about Philosophy or if that's worth it, or what $35 of product to buy.. OR do I just go get like.. Mac Heroine that I've been lusting after?

Help.

Okay, enablers.  I'm making a Nordstrom purchase today for a Herschel bag for school.  I have $75 in giftcards and the bag is $60, which means I might as well take advantage of my free shipping and just use the last $15.  Right?  I'm looking through beauty and I'm thinking that the Philosophy GWP looks great but I dunno anything about Philosophy or if that's worth it, or what $35 of product to buy.. OR do I just go get like.. Mac Heroine that I've been lusting after?

Help.
I would go for something you have been wanting over something with a gwp that may or may not be for you.

If philosophy is something you've been wanting to try sure but if you just think its a nice GWP (that you'd be paying an extra $20 for) that you wanna take advantage of, I'd go for the MAC.

I would go for something you have been wanting over something with a gwp that may or may not be for you.

If philosophy is something you've been wanting to try sure but if you just think its a nice GWP (that you'd be paying an extra $20 for) that you wanna take advantage of, I'd go for the MAC.
Philosophy is something that I have wanted to try but I don't necessarily need it- I don't really need the MAC Heroine either, it just looks so pretty.  I think you guys have convinced me to stick with the lipstick.  I've never used it on my face, though, so let's hope this works out!

I second this- since we run Google AdSense on here, it can look like Google AdWords, see from Google's website:

The difference between AdWords and AdSense The Google AdWords program enables you to create advertisements which will appear on relevant Google search results pages and our network of partner sites. To learn more about AdWords and begin advertising immediately, please visit *website*

The Google AdSense program differs in that it delivers Google AdWords ads to individuals' websites. Google then pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad.
Sooo... Google AdSense looks like AdWords since we use it on this website to pay for all of our lovely functions.  No need to worry!

Edited for formatting.
I'm pretty sure shipping is always free at Nordstrom on most items.

I'm pretty sure shipping is always free at Nordstrom on most items.
Who knew!  (Obviously not me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )  My grandfather likes to send me Nordstrom gift cards occasionally, and I normally just spend them at Nordstrom Rack.  I don't feel classy enough to actually go to the real Nordstrom!  I feel like a slob when I walk in there, even if I'm all dressed up!

Lol I have that same problem, which sucks because in my heart of hearts I'd love to be one of those elegant women who can wear things like silk without ruining it. Alas I am just Tweakabell the lady whose chest catches EVERYTHING. I wouldn't dare wear anything more expensive than $10 tees lol.

*sigh* C'est la vie

Have you guys seen these?!

Marc-Jacobs-the-Siren-Style-Eye-Con-Eyeshadow-Palette.jpg

Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No. 7 - Plush Shadow in The Siren (210) - $59

That Mark Jacobs white palette is in my loves right now. Love the bright colors and I enjoy the packaging on all the MJ products, the prices KILL me though.I can't pull the trigger on them.

That MJ palette is so pretty. Considering I just acquired all of the eyeshadow in the world, I'll stick it in my Sephora loves to just look at it forever.
Yesssss I love it but it's a bit above my price point :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoops. Still getting used to the mobile site! I might have to pick up that mini set! Huge Divergent fan here!
Me too!

Josie Maran is on Hautelook today! I managed to snag some body butters
They also have two sets of four argan color sticks that are tempting me...one is $19 marked down from $49 and the other $19 marked down from $34. I wonder why they were originally priced differently.

They also have two sets of four argan color sticks that are tempting me...one is $19 marked down from $49 and the other $19 marked down from $34. I wonder why they were originally priced differently.
OMg I love those color sticks!! I have the summer set it's amazing.  I almost want another one.

I want to get some JM from hautelook but the shipping grrrr.

Is anyone else getting full screen pop ups on iPad? I've accidentally gone to a verizon page twice now.

I loaaaathe the shipping from HL. So hard. Not just because of the cost, but it always takes eons to get to me. 

I want to get some JM from hautelook but the shipping grrrr.

Is anyone else getting full screen pop ups on iPad? I've accidentally gone to a verizon page twice now.
UGH ME TOO! Only..I pretty much end up at Verizon every single time I try to refresh the page  :angry:

Josie Maran is on Hautelook today! I managed to snag some body butters
Thanks for posting!! Sent my mom a BB for mother's day!! If only they had the cheek gelee/matchmaker powder foundation for me.  I just bought them from Sephora last week and I am OBSESESSSESED.  I haven't worn any of my other makeup!! Especially the blush, it's amazing.  I bought it for vacation becuse Musings of a Muse said it's waterproof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back