• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine. I went nuts after our accident. Physical therapy, dostors that think you're insane or med seeking. I'm not an "active" person but I am an animated person and to be so restricted in movement even for a few months drove me insane. I couldn't imagine having to wait for surgery or deal with anything so restricting for so long. *hugs*

Two of my formula x clearance polishes. Radioactive with Bionic topcoat. I love the kinda paint spatter effect.

20140429_132346-1.jpg

Two of my formula x clearance polishes. Radioactive with Bionic topcoat. I love the kinda paint spatter effect.
Very Jackson Pollock!  

I saw what you did!  Oh you just made my day, turned my frown upside down!!  

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to grab the Beyoncé perfume. It was weird though because I didn't end up going to Pinchme until around 1 because I was too busy with the Allure box drama (which I also managed to order *miracle*).

EDIT:  I'm not sure why this post didn't post the quote I was trying for.  :unsure:

Tarte has a great promo going on right now, for $59 you get to choose the makeup bag you want, the amazonian clay airbrush foundation color you want, a blush, an eyeshadow quad, a lipstick and a free airbuki foundation brush...

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-perfectly-you-custom-kit?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Mother%27s%20Day%20kit&utm_content=so&utm_term=Mother%27s%20Day%20kit#

And I think you can sign up for their email list and get 20% though I haven't tested that yet.

I highly recommend that all of you download AdBlock Plus. I use Chrome, and I don't know if it's available on other browsers, but I see no ads on here. Also, I never have ads on YouTube!

Tarte has a great promo going on right now, for $59 you get to choose the makeup bag you want, the amazonian clay airbrush foundation color you want, a blush, an eyeshadow quad, a lipstick and a free airbuki foundation brush...

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-perfectly-you-custom-kit?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Mother%27s%20Day%20kit&utm_content=so&utm_term=Mother%27s%20Day%20kit#

And I think you can sign up for their email list and get 20% though I haven't tested that yet.
I really like this - SUCH a good deal!  I just wish they had more options.  I'm not much of a lipstick person, so a lip gloss option would be nice and I tend to prefer liquid over powder foundations.  I know I love the blush (thanks to recommendations from ladies here) and would like to try the eye shadow.  And that fold over bag!  I don't usually get excited over makeup bags, but that is CUTE!  Plus, I can always find someone to take what doesn't work for me.  Man, I may have just talked myself into it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I highly recommend that all of you download AdBlock Plus. I use Chrome, and I don't know if it's available on other browsers, but I see no ads on here. Also, I never have ads on YouTube!
I have it too, I see ads on a very rare occasion.  Plus, Adblock is free (but they do ask for a donation, though)

ARGH I do not need to spend $60 but that tarte deal is ridiculous. At $60 for 6 items....$10 for tarte foundation!?!! I may need to pull the trigger on this....even though my credit card will be sad.

I just did the Origins thing! If you use WELCOME instead of WELCOME1 you can get a 15ml sample of the GinZing moisturizer instead of the eye cream. I'm really not supposed to be shopping, but it was $12 and I'm almost out of the Skyn Iceland face wash I've been using. This will keep me in face wash for awhile, and let me try some new things! Also, my order confirmation page had something interesting on it - apparently if you return empty product bottles/jars/etc. (regardless of brand) to an Origins store or counter, they will give you free samples. Anyone tried that before? 

I just did the Origins thing! If you use WELCOME instead of WELCOME1 you can get a 15ml sample of the GinZing moisturizer instead of the eye cream. I'm really not supposed to be shopping, but it was $12 and I'm almost out of the Skyn Iceland face wash I've been using. This will keep me in face wash for awhile, and let me try some new things! Also, my order confirmation page had something interesting on it - apparently if you return empty product bottles/jars/etc. (regardless of brand) to an Origins store or counter, they will give you free samples. Anyone tried that before? 
Thanks!  The best $8+ I've spent, ever!  It's like getting a trial kit for $8 plus the pods as a GWP.

Picture 18.png

Picture 19.png

Thanks!  The best $8+ I've spent, ever!  It's like getting a trial kit for $8 plus the pods as a GWP.
I didn't see those! I've been wanting to try that mask but didn't want to spend $17 on a travel size. Does anyone know how long this promotion lasts? I might have to place another order. But first I kind of want to see if I like the stuff I am getting already, as I've never tried Origins before.

I did the Origins deal too! I loved tweakabells black mask photos and this was a awesome way to try some new Origins products for less then $10.

Oh did you get the charcoal mask? That doesn't work well for me. I was all gung ho for it from the reviews and I didn't like it, although I can't remember why it's been awhile.

For those interested in the LBB, it did open a bag for , I can trade and add to bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back