• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully just a confused rep used the wrong program, I try to think the best of people but honestly people prove me wrong over and over.

That's my hope as well- they're very friendly and nice and try to be very helpful, which earns points in my book.. if they're at least trying I'll take it.. I still want my $30 though haha.  Rudeness is what gets me- and I've definitely been the rude customer before.. which I know is bad.. but I have a hard time not getting frustrated at Comcast on a bi-monthly basis for whatever they decided to charge me for this time..

Ulta's Roundup

Gold Sugar by Pink Sugar (I've never tried this but it seems more my style than pink sugar) 10z for $17.50 or 1.7oz for $25.00

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2258582&productId=xlsImpprod5200471

Lady Gaga's Fame 1oz for $17.00

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4600005

Again these sale fragrances are part of the robe with $40 purchase

Ojon Damage Reverse Holiday kit which includes a full size hair serum which retails for $25 on sale for $18

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2264506&productId=xlsImpprod5970152

Smachbox Wondervision eye set available in cosmic and sparks $24.00

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5900419#

Smashbox Wondervision travel brush set $10

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6200851

Free Sample bag with $35 Purchase (This means a large Gold Sugar and a robe as a gift and a small Gold sugar and a grab bag to keep for $42.50)

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2268154&productId=xlsImpprod6320295

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for wallet damage caused by frequent use
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's my hope as well- they're very friendly and nice and try to be very helpful, which earns points in my book.. if they're at least trying I'll take it.. I still want my $30 though haha.  Rudeness is what gets me- and I've definitely been the rude customer before.. which I know is bad.. but I have a hard time not getting frustrated at Comcast on a bi-monthly basis for whatever they decided to charge me for this time..
LOL no my issue with comcast was having to threaten to cancel every 6 months so that you could take advantage of whatever deal they were running this time when your previous deal ran out.

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It just feel like I'm talking SOOO Much! I'm usually a quiet person (except around hubby) I just like deals and if I post them here I don't feel like I have to use them all because someone else can but seriously like half this thread is me rambling.
Exactly how I feel!  Keep sharing!

LOL no my issue with comcast was having to threaten to cancel every 6 months so that you could take advantage of whatever deal they were running this time when your previous deal ran out.

Hahaha right?!  I think I'm gonna do that this month.. a few months ago I bumped my service down from $150 a month to $120 by getting rid of some.. things.. I can't remember what.. but it's been a few months, so I think I can call and be like "yo.. so.. $120 is steep.  help a sister out."

Oh no, why did I have to discover this thread?! I'm not done christmas shopping yet and all I've been buying is just more stuff for myself LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Comcast is ridiculous! I get both TV and internet from them and if I call wanting to cancel the TV, they tell me TV is super cheap and just $10 extra per month so I might as well keep it. What do they tell me if I call wanting to cancel the internet? It's cheap, only $10/month, definitely worth keeping!1!!11! 
icon_mad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've never tried Michael Todd.  Do you like it?
I have their charcoal face scrub and love it. I got a little 30 ml tube from an ipsy bag and I've been using it for three weeks when I shower in the mornings. I really wanted to try their pumpkin mask, and it's included in the combination skin set so I had to pick it up! 

Quote: Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Comcast is ridiculous! I get both TV and internet from them and if I call wanting to cancel the TV, they tell me TV is super cheap and just $10 extra per month so I might as well keep it. What do they tell me if I call wanting to cancel the internet? It's cheap, only $10/month, definitely worth keeping!1!!11! 
icon_mad.gif

That is our issue with them as well.  We would get rid of cable, but we don't have many options for internet.  It's either cable or dial up!  We did cancel all but basic cable in February.  No digital, no HD, no premium channels, just basic cable.  Our bill went from like $170 to $70.  We used to have HBO, DVRs, almost everything.  

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is our issue with them as well.  We would get rid of cable, but we don't have many options for internet.  It's either cable or dial up!  We did cancel all but basic cable in February.  No digital, no HD, no premium channels, just basic cable.  Our bill went from like $170 to $70.  We used to have HBO, DVRs, almost everything.  

Huh that's interesting.. maybe I'll try that.  Ours is currently $120ish.. we have internet and cable.  We split it 3 ways, which I guess isn't terrible, but heat and power are killing us since we live in the arctic tundra that is Chicago.  Comcast is terrible- I talked to my dad about it (he used to work for them), and he was like "yeah, no, it's awful, and they're the only people who can offer it to you."  TERRIBLE.

I want to get the Michael Todd thing, but I just can't do it this week :/ I've been wanting this deal too!  Oh well, next time I guess!

Yup when I was in ABQ Comcast is basically your only option lol we ended up canceling it for 2 years and using the cell phones mobile hotspot (a PITA but definitely a money saver) Here in Cali we got ATT which is MUCH cheaper than what we were paying in ABQ

Huh that's interesting.. maybe I'll try that.  Ours is currently $120ish.. we have internet and cable.  We split it 3 ways, which I guess isn't terrible, but heat and power are killing us since we live in the arctic tundra that is Chicago.  Comcast is terrible- I talked to my dad about it (he used to work for them), and he was like "yeah, no, it's awful, and they're the only people who can offer it to you."  TERRIBLE.

I want to get the Michael Todd thing, but I just can't do it this week :/ I've been wanting this deal too!  Oh well, next time I guess!
When we lived in a different city, cable was offered by Cox cable and they are the same.  

Yeah, I canceled to basic cable and I swear they "implemented" some sort of change out of spite. They took away channels like TNT and ESPN which were previously part of the basic package but then suddenly they were gimme more $$$ channels. So basically right now I'm paying for basic cable to only watch free local channels... I switched to ATT for internet for a while but it was so horrible I ended up having to crawl back to Comcast. I never understood why cell phone and internet bills are so high in the US - they're much cheaper in Europe (at least Germany/Holland) and of much better quality as well.

Terribly OT @tweakabell I just noticed your quote under your username!! Love the Cake shoutout 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I canceled to basic cable and I swear they "implemented" some sort of change out of spite. They took away channels like TNT and ESPN which were previously part of the basic package but then suddenly they were gimme more $$$ channels. So basically right now I'm paying for basic cable to only watch free local channels... I switched to ATT for internet for a while but it was so horrible I ended up having to crawl back to Comcast. I never understood why cell phone and internet bills are so high in the US - they're much cheaper in Europe (at least Germany/Holland) and of much better quality as well.

Honestly part of me just wants to figure out how much just internet would cost and just pay for that.. we have Netflix and everything else shows up on the internet in a day or so.

Terribly OT @tweakabell I just noticed your quote under your username!! Love the Cake shoutout 
wink.gif

I'm in love with you now! They're one of my favorite bands and the fact that they're from my hometown makes it all the sweeter.

I'm in love with you now! They're one of my favorite bands and the fact that they're from my hometown makes it all the sweeter.

Aww all the love!  
hug.gif
I grew up listening to them- I love all their stuff!! I once won a bet because someone thought that I would have no idea who they were when they played a song, but I did! (I hadn't heard the new album though, but just listened to the song and was like "I'm 98% certain that's Cake." hahahha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back