• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Chantecaille Wild Horses palette on Amazon Prime eligible $39.49

http://www.amazon.com/Chantecaille-The-Wild-Horse-Palette/dp/B00E9YYODW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387157825&sr=8-1&keywords=chantecaille

Chantecaille Coral Reef Palette Amazon Prime Eligible $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/Chantecaille-0435266791292-Coral-Reefs-Palette/dp/B007GOQJMG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387157825&sr=8-2&keywords=chantecaille

Get both palettes for the price of one (originally)

No no no no no.. I do not.. I DO NOT.. need an eyeshadow palette with shadows shaped like horses.  It does not matter how much I love horses, NO.  C'mon Elizabeth.. keep your money like a good girl.  You just got two pairs of boots for $40.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a beauty.com GWP, free with $100 purchase:
Oooh! If anyone wants to trade for that NUXE or BY TERRY, hit me up!

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did this have an expiration?  I can't get it to work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit- I couldn't get this one to work, but I found one for $30 off $50, spent $70 and got two pairs of boots for $40.  I couldn't get the thing to process though, but I asked their chat about it, and she manually applied the discount!

I'm glad you were able to find another code. I guess it might have expired...I got it in an email on the 9th, but the little astrik didn't give details on the length of the promotion :/

Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad you were able to find another code. I guess it might have expired...I got it in an email on the 9th, but the little astrik didn't give details on the length of the promotion :/

That's so odd!! When I talked to the girl about my request, she seemed like they knew it was a thing that had been happening.  I ended up going with the $30 off $50 because it didn't say "code is invalid" it said "you are not eligible for this code"- which made me think it was a little bit different!  Thanks for your help though, I wasn't really aware that Hautelook gave out codes, so I just dug a little deeper!

for anyone shopping at ulta: get this 15-pc GWP worth $75 for $35 online order:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2268155&productId=xlsImpprod6320412&categoryId=cat930003

no code needed. just add to bag!

got one myself. i placed a $70, $56 after 20% off, to get free shipping. it's also 15% cashback (ulta purchases) with my discover credit card right now, plus the 5% cashback for all online shopping. yay!

this was my order: 

ImageProxy.mvc

Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Eye Shadow Primer
by Too Faced
SKU:2225541 1 $20.00
$20.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Dallas
by Benefit Cosmetics
SKU:2159828 1 $28.00
$28.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Scissors
by Anastasia Beverly Hills
SKU:2210666 1 $22.50
$22.50
ImageProxy.mvc

FREE 15 pc. Beauty Bag with any $35 Online Purchase, a $75 Value!
by ULTA
SKU:2268155 1 FREE 
$0.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Skincare Sampler
by Skincare
SKU:2252999
  • those brow scissors are expensive! i hope it's worth it! not the most exciting order, but these are the stuff i most need right now.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  for anyone shopping at ulta: get this 15-pc GWP worth $75 for $35 online order:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2268155&productId=xlsImpprod6320412&categoryId=cat930003

no code needed. just add to bag!

got one myself. i placed a $70, $56 after 20% off, to get free shipping. it's also 15% cashback (ulta purchases) with my discover credit card right now, plus the 5% cashback for all online shopping. yay!

this was my order: 

ImageProxy.mvc

Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Eye Shadow Primer
by Too Faced
SKU:2225541 1 $20.00
$20.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Dallas
by Benefit Cosmetics
SKU:2159828 1 $28.00
$28.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Scissors
by Anastasia Beverly Hills
SKU:2210666 1 $22.50
$22.50
ImageProxy.mvc

FREE 15 pc. Beauty Bag with any $35 Online Purchase, a $75 Value!
by ULTA
SKU:2268155 1 FREE 
$0.00
ImageProxy.mvc

Skincare Sampler
by Skincare
SKU:2252999
  • those brow scissors are expensive! i hope it's worth it! not the most exciting order, but these are the stuff i most need right now.
I MUST HAVE THAT BAG!!! I'm obsessed with all things animal print!

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No no no no no.. I do not.. I DO NOT.. need an eyeshadow palette with shadows shaped like horses.  It does not matter how much I love horses, NO.  C'mon Elizabeth.. keep your money like a good girl.  You just got two pairs of boots for $40.
The White Tiger Powder is also $40! SCREW YOU NO-BUY!!!

Not to tempt people too much BUT Nordstrom seems to have marked down a ton of stuff including 100's of beauty items by 10%. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love all of these deals! My money does not love it as much as I do though.

That origins deal is calling my name....I must resist....but I am sooooooo weak lol

I have a cart just sitting there...I wonder how long I can hold out.  Hmmmmm I best take inventory and make sure I have enough gifts for everyone but that packaging is killing me - its sooooo cute!

Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That origins deal is calling my name....I must resist....but I am sooooooo weak lol

I have a cart just sitting there...I wonder how long I can hold out.  Hmmmmm I best take inventory and make sure I have enough gifts for everyone but that packaging is killing me - its sooooo cute!

Haha you must cave in!  I don't know how long the crackers will last at that price.. I'm just saying LoooL!!!  (^_~)

Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @probablyedible AHHHHHH - I caved!!!!!

I hoped you used the promo code POUCH as well!!  Three deluxe samples as well as a little drawstring bag/pouch! 

UD's 'Winter Break' deal is up - last year was the TSA bag I think, this yr, it's a UDPP and Fatty Mascara. They're also putting a old-packaging de-slick spray in your basket at checkout. $35 = free shipping, but they won't ship in time for the holidays. 

Free shipping on Butter London's site

20% off Bobbi Brown until 12/18 w/code VERYBEST

Too Faced: 20% off lip products with code MISTLETOE/ 20% off anything (or maybe it's just palettes?) with code PRETTY20

Free shipping on Butter London's site 20% off Bobbi Brown until 12/18 w/code VERYBEST Too Faced: 20% off lip products with code MISTLETOE/ 20% off anything (or maybe it's just palettes?) with code PRETTY20
Ooh, the Butter London is dangerous. The coupon code JOLLY seems to work, too - buy 2, get one free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back