• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the other night about Urban Decay having free next day shipping deal.  I just got my order and tried out my new lipstick!  The husband is still at work, so I'm sharing it here, lol, I have to share it with somebody! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (UD Revolution/Shame)
That color looks fantastic on you!

I finally got my Ulta 20% off coupon! But I can only use it in stores. The nearest store is over an hour away...womp womp womp.

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are there any current promo codes/freebie codes for Ulta?
ulta is currently having a 20% off for selected customers via a unique one time use coupon code (stores/online) sent in the mail. it looks like that's why they don't have any other big discounts right now. also, the free shipping went back to $50 a few days ago. 

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my Ulta 20% off coupon! But I can only use it in stores. The nearest store is over an hour away...womp womp womp.
what are you gonna get?

i'm overwhelmed by my new products now, but i also only need $30 to qualify for platinum, so i'm gonna buy something. i really don't usually shop much at ulta cause i like the shopping experience at sephora so much better, but it looks like they have a lot of gwps, and it won't hurt to be platinum :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i just want to share this awesome clarins GWP at nordstrom. i got the cleansing duo in normal and the cleansing duo in dry for $44 total, and got the body lotion/scrub duo for free $50 value! the GWP are truly a good size (3.4 oz each)! i was pleasantly surprised, they look full size and would really be awesome for gifting as they came in a classy pouch! also, i was supposed to have a free 0.5 oz REN moisturizer, but they cancelled it because they went out of stock, so i chatted with their CS, and they're sending me the cleansing water/hydra-quench mask (also 3.4 oz each, $30 value) as replacement GWP. I'M SO VERY HAPPY WITH NORDSTROM!

CLARINS Receive your choice of deluxe travel-size duos when you purchase a Clarins skincare product and any other Clarins item. Valued up to $50.65. Promo code required.*

clarins-popup.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this somewhere already or not, but beautychoice.com is having a 50% off sale on GlamGlow Youthmud with the promo code Glamm through 12/16.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what are you gonna get?

i'm overwhelmed by my new products now, but i also only need $30 to qualify for platinum, so i'm gonna buy something. i really don't usually shop much at ulta cause i like the shopping experience at sephora so much better, but it looks like they have a lot of gwps, and it won't hurt to be platinum :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know yet. I have $50 in points that I really want to spend. I might wait until I'm in Chicago and go to Ulta with my mom. 

I don't know yet. I have $50 in points that I really want to spend. I might wait until I'm in Chicago and go to Ulta with my mom. 
i see.. are you going to the one in downtown (state street)? i was just there the other day! beware of the SA's. although i didn't directly ask them, it seems like they're promoting a specific brand. i went there to get a benefit blush, and this one SA keeps pushing to me the CK line. first she showed me the blush, then i seemed uninterested and now showing me the luminizer, then the BB cream, etc... i wasn't even looking for those kinds of products... but oh well. have fun shopping!

Quote: Originally Posted by normajean2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I posted the other night about Urban Decay having free next day shipping deal.  I just got my order and tried out my new lipstick!  The husband is still at work, so I'm sharing it here, lol, I have to share it with somebody! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (UD Revolution/Shame)

Looks amazing on you!

i see.. are you going to the one in downtown (state street)? i was just there the other day! beware of the SA's. although i didn't directly ask them, it seems like they're promoting a specific brand. i went there to get a benefit blush, and this one SA keeps pushing to me the CK line. first she showed me the blush, then i seemed uninterested and now showing me the luminizer, then the BB cream, etc... i wasn't even looking for those kinds of products... but oh well. have fun shopping!

I didn't know there was an Ulta downtown! I do want the Smashbox Wondervision eye set in Sparks but I bet it will be on sale after Christmas anyways.

This!  The SA's at the State Street one are interesting- I've taken their advice a few times and have been let down.. I know different products work differently on people, but they recommended a truly terrible product!  Oh well!  I mostly go in there knowing exactly what I want and I have no issues 
smile.gif

ETA- it's at State and Monroe.. kinda.. it's just past the Amalgamated Bank that sits right on the corner at State and Monroe

I didn't know there was an Ulta downtown! I do want the Smashbox Wondervision eye set in Sparks but I bet it will be on sale after Christmas anyways.
yep! but i don't think it's very impressive for 'a beauty store in downtown', especially compared to the sephora just down the road! honestly, i usually only go there to return/exchange products i bought online. but i might actually go during the 20% sale because i don't want to spend $50 for free shipping. just the $32 i need to qualify for platinum. i looked up that smashbox set and it's pretty, but i'm currently having an eyeshadow overdose! this holiday season is killing my bank account.

I didn't know there was an Ulta there either! Last weekend I was walking with my boyfriend on State St and he said "Oh look, an Ulta," and I looked up and saw the Ultra Diamond store across the street and started to tell him to stop getting my hopes up before I realized he was right. haha. I had been going to the one Lincoln Park before that.

Quote: Originally Posted by jetsetjournalst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't know there was an Ulta there either! Last weekend I was walking with my boyfriend on State St and he said "Oh look, an Ulta," and I looked up and saw the Ultra Diamond store across the street and started to tell him to stop getting my hopes up before I realized he was right. haha. I had been going to the one Lincoln Park before that.

See the problem with the Lincoln Park one is that there's a Binny's RIGHT THERE.. and I have no self control.

I actually ventured into Macy's yesterday though and got an eyeliner from Inglot.. I was about to give up on Macy's altogether (too much stress for me during the holidays.. I am not a big fan of big crowds), but the Inglot lady was super nice.  However, I can't find the toy section there, which was the whole point... oh well!  The Sephora on State Street is amazingly helpful- the SA's there are more than happy to tell me when their next sales will be, etc.. love it.

yep! but i don't think it's very impressive for 'a beauty store in downtown', especially compared to the sephora just down the road! honestly, i usually only go there to return/exchange products i bought online. but i might actually go during the 20% sale because i don't want to spend $50 for free shipping. just the $32 i need to qualify for platinum. i looked up that smashbox set and it's pretty, but i'm currently having an eyeshadow overdose! this holiday season is killing my bank account.

Thanks for letting me know! I hate crowds so I might so to one in the suburbs. I have too much eyeshadow but that set has been calling my name for days. 

Ulta coupons:

Free Shipping on orders over $25: HOLIDAY2013

20% off non-prestige items: 105302

Help ladies!  How much do I need these boots from Hautelook?

http://www1.hautelookcdn.com/products/LUNA/large/2141424.jpg 

They're stupid expensive with shipping and tax.. close to $50!  Anyone have better places to buy boots?  Boots don't normally last for me long anyways, because I wear the mess out of them until they break, then just get a new pair.  I need a pair of black boots (short- like this- or motorcycle-y) really badly!

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're stupid expensive with shipping and tax.. close to $50!  Anyone have better places to buy boots?  Boots don't normally last for me long anyways, because I wear the mess out of them until they break, then just get a new pair.  I need a pair of black boots (short- like this- or motorcycle-y) really badly!
Those boots are cute! Now I want them...

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have you checked out the website 6pm.com? it's a zappos website. i found awesome deals on shoes and bags there in the past!

btw, those boots are FAB! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back