• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell the ladies in the low-buy thread, but I'm subscribing here too.  My low-buy excludes awesome deals, so I think I'm safe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll keep my eyes open and post here if I find anything good!!
Agree, I need to join the no buy thread for 2014, but I can't pass up super bargains!

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want the stop and stare set but I just bought the black market set from Sephora when it dropped in price. That tarte set breaks down to $5 a liner and $2 for the mascara though. That's drugstore prices...

I could talk myself into anything
rolleyes.gif

I purchased the tarte Stop and Stare kit for $39, and I think that was a good price for six quality items. 

Thank you for the sale listings!  I think I will buy a few more holiday kits.  So pretty and such good deals!  tweakabell, you bring me joy!

Love this thread! An extension of the BF/CM thread!

1) I just received an Ulta mailer with a 20% off code.  First to PM me can have it!

2) I received a Kiehl's facial fuel heavy lifting deluxe sample (.25oz) in my CM Kiehl's order, thinking my husband would use it.  He's lazy so he won't.  I decided to try to sell it on Ebay, figuring I'd get $3 for it (I didn't have anyone else to gift it to, so whatever).... right now there are 11 bids and the current bid is $13.48.

Do these people realize that on CM they could have gotten that, an actual product, a bunch of deluxe samples, regular samples,and a nice box for $11??????? I'm appalled and happy to have more than paid for that order with one sample!

@lioness90 i ended up placing an order at tarte! thanks for pointing out the new additions in the sale section. the 5 piece lipsurgence set came back in stock!

i got all this for $50.40

MY TARTE ORDER Item Color Qty maracuja lip exfoliant clear 1 statement lips 5-piece LipSurgenceâ„¢ collectors set multi 1 balanced & beautiful Amazonian clay essentials kit multi 1 deluxe lights, camera, flashesâ„¢ statement mascara black 1 Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface card   1 gift tag multi 3 deluxe maracuja oil - 7mL   1

the deluxe lights camera flashes is from my tarte points (something you accumulate by purchasing at tartecosmetics.com; and the deluxe maracuja oil is a birthday gift! 

not bad at all! i'm excited to get the lip tint in exposed, and the blush in flush! and the lip exfoliant! i'm excited about everything, actually :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Holiday sets are 25% off on beauty.com
I got an email about this earlier but when I had looked the prices were the same I didn't realize it was in cart! THanks for making me take another look.

Does anyone know if the holiday sets drop in price more after Christmas or do they just sell out before then?

Laura Mercier: 20% off and free shipping with any $50 purchase (no code needed)

Ulta, Sephora, & Nordstrom: Several Bare Minerals holiday sets are on sale

[*]City Lights (I think this is a Nordstrom exclusive, was $54 now $39)  [*]Ready Mix Master (was $48 now $34)  [*]Crystallized Full Face Collection (Sephora exclusive, was $54 now $38)

Holiday sets are 25% off on beauty.com
I got an email about this earlier but when I had looked the prices were the same I didn't realize it was in cart! THanks for making me take another look.

Yeah I didn't realize that until later. They should have put that in bold print somewhere.

@tweakabell I picked up the stop and stare set at ulta. Thanks for posting!
if you can still cancel its cheaper with the beauty.com sale its 20 something I was too tired to post last night, sorry

$20.25 is what the Stop and Stare comes to on beauty.com. I caved and bought it and the Anna Sui Minnie set

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love this thread! An extension of the BF/CM thread!

1) I just received an Ulta mailer with a 20% off code.  First to PM me can have it!

2) I received a Kiehl's facial fuel heavy lifting deluxe sample (.25oz) in my CM Kiehl's order, thinking my husband would use it.  He's lazy so he won't.  I decided to try to sell it on Ebay, figuring I'd get $3 for it (I didn't have anyone else to gift it to, so whatever).... right now there are 11 bids and the current bid is $13.48.

Do these people realize that on CM they could have gotten that, an actual product, a bunch of deluxe samples, regular samples,and a nice box for $11??????? I'm appalled and happy to have more than paid for that order with one sample!
From my ebay experience, usually when items like that get unexpectedly high bids the bidder usually doesn't pay, especially if the bidder has 0 ratings and just registered. I've had to open a few cases in order to cancel the sale, get my final fee back, and let ebay know so that they could add a strike against that bidder's account. But, if your high bidder does pay, that's awesome! I have a bunch of samples I racked up during black friday/cyber monday that I have to put on ebay and see if I can get back some spending money!

Yeah I didn't realize that until later. They should have put that in bold print somewhere.
Oooh when does this sale end?!

They have the taylor swift perfume set i've been eyeing...

Quote: Originally Posted by xchristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oooh when does this sale end?!

They have the taylor swift perfume set i've been eyeing...
The site says while supplies last but my email says 12/30/2013

The site says while supplies last but my email says 12/30/2013 
I just tried to place an order but nothing in my cart got discounted - I had the tarte set and two crabtree & evelyn sets and it still came out to normal price. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back