• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha my sister and I love ALL THE CASES. There's 6 we're deciding between!
Gahhh, I am looking at the Typewriter or Book one! They are soo cute! Also, 5% cashback on ebates, a few cents, but hey :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Haha my sister and I love ALL THE CASES. There's 6 we're deciding between!

They're all so cute!  I have a 4, so it's probably not worth it to me, especially since I have a tendency to only want black cases anyways.. black everything, all day everyday.  Like my soul.. or something hahaha.  I kept looking at the cases and was like "these are presh!  but I will never use it."

lam.gif
waaaah all the ones I want are sold out I think 

Product Details Qty Total
SL4125993_main

Key-Per iPad®Case 
  • SL4125993
Gift Options
1 $4.99
SL4285820_main

Crosshatch iPad® Easel 
  • SL4285820
Gift Options
1 $4.99   SUBTOTAL $9.98   **ESTIMATED TAX $1.05   SHIPPING $5.00   Discount -$5.00   **ESTIMATED TOTAL $11.03 i don't have an iPad (yet), but i got these two. i'm crazy!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lam.gif
waaaah all the ones I want are sold out I think 

That was also me.. the clutch looked awesome and so did the leather pouch in the men's section.. both gone!

NOOO. I'll treat myself to buying once I'm out of my final exam tonight. EDIT: JK i'm buying right now. too bad the austin tech bag and the austin iphone case are sold out! stripe and telephone..come to me!

:lam: waaaah all the ones I want are sold out I think 

NOOO. I'll treat myself to buying once I'm out of my final exam tonight.

EDIT: JK i'm buying right now. too bad the austin tech bag and the austin iphone case are sold out! stripe and telephone..come to me!
*enabler alert* (what else is this thread for?
wink.gif
)

Fossil is selling some of the same items at the same prices through Amazon with free shipping... looks like there's still 6 in stock of the Austin tech clutches there. 

Edit: Those 6 went fast!

Quote: Originally Posted by lochnessie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  *enabler alert* (what else is this thread for?
wink.gif
)

Fossil is selling some of the same items at the same prices through Amazon with free shipping... looks like there's still 6 in stock of the Austin tech clutches there. 

Ohhhh lord!

I got the teal phone case with the black old school phone on it and the ipad case with the books. i wanted the typewriter case in a baaaaaaaaaadddd way... no such luch. woe is me.

Oh my gosh I really want a new iphone case! I can't spend ANY more money though..... right? 

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i don't know if you guys shop a lot at hsn.com, but i found that they have good deals there! i got soooo many goodies for less. you have to pretty much stalk the site though so as not to miss out. LOL 
w00t.gif

So far, these are my HSN purchases:

Benefit Watts up (full size) + They're real mascara (full size) for only $22.50

Benefit Hoola bronzer (full size) + Hoola lip gloss (full size) for $9.50

and then last night i just got:

Korres Greek Yoghurt sleeping facial (full size) + Greek yoghurt day moisturizer (25% of full size), TWO of each, for only $30!! (i had to pay $5 shipping for this one) 

i used coupons with these purchases btw.

not too bad, huh? 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

a couple of days ago, they also had the Deborah Lippmann 12-piece nail polish set that retails for $59, for only $39. i didn't snag it though, cause i'm only a little bit interested in nail polish nowadays.

from now on, i'll post here the other great deals that i find on the site!
Nice!

If you're a new customer you can also get $20 off a $40+ order (that only contains only 1 item) using the code 138344.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nice!

If you're a new customer you can also get $20 off a $40+ order (that only contains only 1 item) using the code 138344.
oo, do you know when/if that code expires?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nice!

oo, do you know when/if that code expires?

I'm not sure. I saw it on retailmenot. I tested it and it works.

edit: actually it's good until 12/31/2013.

Thanks for the Fossil tip! Just picked up three cases (one was the Dillon leather wallet!) for a little over $16 shipped. One is for my sister, a perfect addition to her gift as we just all got new phones last month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Tarte's F&F sale is still going on. They added new things to their sale section, including a nice looking TrueBlood palette.

Tarte's F&F sale is still going on. They added new things to their sale section, including a nice looking TrueBlood palette.
waah all i wanted is the lipsurgence set..but it's out of stock :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back