• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you click through the link on the front page? it applies the promo to your cart

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  caved and bought the korres body butter set at HSN!
I don't blame you, I've eyed a lot of their korres deals but never seem to take the plunge.

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't blame you, I've eyed a lot of their korres deals but never seem to take the plunge.
i'm loving everything korres lately! and this set is the best value set out there. i also love that i get to try 6 different scents! sephora is selling 4 minis for $24, and now i can remove that from my 'Loves'.

Quote: Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  From my ebay experience, usually when items like that get unexpectedly high bids the bidder usually doesn't pay, especially if the bidder has 0 ratings and just registered. I've had to open a few cases in order to cancel the sale, get my final fee back, and let ebay know so that they could add a strike against that bidder's account. But, if your high bidder does pay, that's awesome! I have a bunch of samples I racked up during black friday/cyber monday that I have to put on ebay and see if I can get back some spending money!
Thanks for the advise! I actually cancelled the bids from the highest bidder based on this.  The bidder also asked if he could just pay the Buy It Now price (way less than he bid), so I gave up those extra $3.  I know a bidder with positive ratings isn't a guarantee of payment, but the next highest bidder seems to have a better track record... here's to hoping!

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  caved and bought the korres body butter set at HSN!
My mom got this for me last Xmas... i love it -- and so does my dog! She tries to lick off the lotion when I put it on, so I guess it tastes as good as it smells :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

did you click through the link on the front page? it applies the promo to your cart
It ended up being that I had a $10 off $50 promo already applied to my account, and they aren't able to be combined. Which is a bummer!

Oh god, I had that last night and it wouldn't let me remove it. I ended up creating a new account I got so frustrated with it lol

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It ended up being that I had a $10 off $50 promo already applied to my account, and they aren't able to be combined. Which is a bummer!
When that happens to me with them, if I clear my cookies I'm able to use the other promotion.

Nope I cleared the cookies from beauty.com and the site I had clicked through it wasn't even giving me a promo any more and it still was saying I had a promo in the cart. I was so annoyed.

Nope I cleared the cookies from beauty.com and the site I had clicked through it wasn't even giving me a promo any more and it still was saying I had a promo in the cart. I was so annoyed.
Maybe try private browsing/incognito mode?

My way worked it was just stupid but I was also too tired to mess with it any longer. It's not like I don't have enough email addys to go around lol

It's the first time in a week that I didn't get anything in the mail. I feel the need to make an order somewhere.

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's the first time in a week that I didn't get anything in the mail. I feel the need to make an order somewhere.

Bahahaha I knowww that feeling.  This week I finally made a purchase on Sephora after ZERO BF deals.. I dunno how I survived.  And I cancelled my Ipsy bag.  I'm not sure what's gotten into me.. (as I say goodbye to $40 that I just dropped at Sephora and.. $100 of stuff that I have right now)

if you can still cancel its cheaper with the beauty.com sale its 20 something I was too tired to post last night, sorry

I emailed them to cancel but haven't heard back and I can't find a number anywhere. I'm thinking I might buy it ay beauty.com and return the ulta one. Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by normajean2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I posted the other night about Urban Decay having free next day shipping deal.  I just got my order and tried out my new lipstick!  The husband is still at work, so I'm sharing it here, lol, I have to share it with somebody! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (UD Revolution/Shame)

Oh my gosh that's so pretty on you! It makes your eyes pop! I must add that color to my wishlist...

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   Oh my gosh that's so pretty on you! It makes your eyes pop! I must add that color to my wishlist...
Thanks!  I usually look silly in such dark colors, but Shame has enough red in it still so I don't look like a vampire.  I don't know how it wears on its own, but I've been wearing it for about 4 hours now over UD's lip primer potion stick, and I've had no budging, feathering, or smudges on my teeth.  It does apply better with a lip brush though, the bullet isn't shaped right for a non forgiving color.  Very creamy and comfortable formula.

I posted the other night about Urban Decay having free next day shipping deal.  I just got my order and tried out my new lipstick!  The husband is still at work, so I'm sharing it here, lol, I have to share it with somebody! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (UD Revolution/Shame)
Wow! That looks fantastic on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back