Expensive Jewelery?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have some 18k pieces of gold (got them in iran) that are currently in a safe at the bank back in my hometown. or else, aside from that i usually really like vintage fashion jewlery (art deco stuff alot). or go to artsy stores and get nice silver jewlery from there (like handmade ones).

:icon_smil Thank you Leila, I love your jewelry too, very special and beautiful.

Ooooh...I *love* jewelry! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've got a lot of it, but most of my really expensive stuff is in a safety deposit box back in Hawaii (lots of big carved jade pieces from my grandmother and some diamonds/rubies/emeralds). I didn't want to bring it to Chicago when I moved here, so I left it with my mom for safe keeping (at least until I've settled more or something). I did keep my favorite pieces with me (I'll post pics later). I've got an emerald and diamond necklace that was custom designed by my grandma. We picked out the raw emerald in Colombia and had a jeweler cut it to her specifications. I think it's 2-3 carats (and last I heard, it was valued at around $12,000). I also have a few smaller jade pieces (bracelet, pendant, earrings) here. Needless to say, my grandmother was a HUGE jewelry fan, so when she passed away a couple of years ago, she made sure that my sister and I got most of it because she wanted it to be enjoyed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also have some very simple Tiffany earrings and a Tiffany necklace that some friends gave me. And some emerald earrings my ex-stepmom gave me.

Cool thread.

Too bad that I'm not really into any jewelry stuff.

I only have a few platinum diamonds jewelry from Tiffany and I rarely wear them except my wedding ring. My husband loves to give me jewelry present, but I don't really like jewelry, so I usually just asked him to buy me a computer/photography stuff rather than expensive jewelry.

my collection is very special to me because all my jewlery came from my boyfriend.the pics arent that good but u get the idea.

1st-white gold ring with brown diamonds on the sides and white in the middle

2nd-aqua marine gem with diamonds on the side

3rd- heart pendant with diamonds

4th-cant explain this one just a ring with diamonds

5th-my swirly ring with diamonds

6th-amethyst ring with diamonds on the side

They are beautiful Jenny. I posted this before but it was lost in the internet black hole!! That's what happens when Tony does upgrades before our permission :laughing: :icon_chee j/k

lol i had to repost eveything but its cool we still love tony! thanx sweetie and i just saw ur post ( i totally missed it) i love ur studs! your collection is beauitful!!!!!

none O_O

not jewellery, but an austrian crystal hair comb that costed me $50 Canadian O_O

Back