Eye Lash Curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shu Uemera is no longer being sold in the United States (not sure why) but I remember about a year ago it being a big thing and like "buy it while you can!"

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My sister and I both use the Shu Uemera eyelash curler and love it. When I went to Sephora to purchase a new one, the girl told me they don't carry it anymore-- not sure why... but it's amazing! So I just buy replacement pads..  This eyelash curler is the only one that works for me

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My sister and I both use the Shu Uemera eyelash curler and love it. When I went to Sephora to purchase a new one, the girl told me they don't carry it anymore-- not sure why... but it's amazing! So I just buy replacement pads..  This eyelash curler is the only one that works for me
i love love love their curlers too!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shu Uemera is no longer being sold in the United States (not sure why) but I remember about a year ago it being a big thing and like "buy it while you can!"

Quote: Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their manual one is still sold in the US on their website.

http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_us/_en/accessories/eyelash-curlers.aspx

They use to be sold at Sephora but no longer. Maybe that's why you thought they weren't in the US any longer?

~ Thanks for this great post!... I am always looking for tips about eyelashes, mascara, as I have really such super straight lashes and when I curl my lashes and they last, my eyes look bigger and gorgeous..   I so love sharing with others about great products I have tried ~ The best ever`` eyelash curler I have ever found is the Hot Lashes eyelash curler, makeup Artist kit. Loved the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. There is also a site of the same name HotLashes.com.   This curler is exactly like the gold Shu Uemura curler with a great 24K gold plated curler and this small pink heater base. Keeps my straight lashes curling till the next day....and no crimp, only a curl..I so love this one and HTH~

You should check the lootbargain.com. Here you will find all type of health and beauty products with decent price.

shu is much harder to  find in the states now as most of you know - the lash curler that seems to come closest to it is kevyn aucoin's.  good luck!

Originally Posted by Racheling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am looking for a decent eye lash curler, can anyone recommend me a good one? 
inlove.gif

Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler is the best tool.. Use it and know it...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now I'm using Chella's heated lash curler but to be honest I just bought it at IMATS and only begun to use it today.
After using it for a few weeks, I have to agree with this.  The curl is much more natural with the Chella heated eyelash curler than any of my other eyelash curlers. It also seems to last all day - even after I take my mascara off.  

After using it for a few weeks, I have to agree with this.  The curl is much more natural with the Chella heated eyelash curler than any of my other eyelash curlers. It also seems to last all day - even after I take my mascara off.  
That's not surprising, since the heat sets the curl... It's the same principle as curling irons and hot rollers for your hair. The mascara just locks in the curl, hence when you remove it at the end of the day, your curl is maintained. Sorta like how hairspray or styling product locks in the curl or style of your hair.

I have a Tarte one and a Studio 35 (Walgreens brand). I actually don't really like the Tarte one. I use the Studio 35 one every day and I think it works just fine, but I really need a new one because my pad-thingy is wearing down:(

Hello! I use a Sonia Kashuk eye lash curler. I believe I bought it at target. It works wonderfully. I have gone through many eye lash curlers that either has a weird shape to them and pinched me constantly, or they would rip and clip out my eye lashes. I have had neither problem with my Sonia Kashuk eyelash curler.  I have had it for over a year and still have not replaced the rubber piece either! I highly recommend this kind.

Can any one help recomend me a great heated curler for my lashes bcuz my eyelashes are super flat &straight

Originally Posted by rali29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can any one help recomend me a great heated curler for my lashes bcuz my eyelashes are super flat &straight
I like the Chella one, but I'm thinking of trying the Blinc one (even though they're pretty much the same thing).

I like the Chella one, but I'm thinking of trying the Blinc one (even though they're pretty much the same thing).
I was lookin at the chella one think ima try it thank you

Having a hard time using lash curlers my lashes never curl! Literally!!! I have them permed =). It last about 2-3months at a time.

Back