FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else who was told they were getting a free box get charged full price on their cc listed??? SOOO EFFING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! Emailed them with a copy of the email stating I would be receiving this box free. Still waiting to hear back. Wanting to know if anyone else has the same issue.
So far I haven't been charged and am supposed to get a free box. I'll keep checking my account. If I do I plan on sending them a copy of the free box email and will tell them to keep the box and refund my money. I'd be ticked too!

I didn't even know there was a summer box forum--I am so out of the loop!  Thanks!
Sure! I guess someone on a blog got a sneak peek box? But she only showed two items. So I'm not sure.

My bf went to high school with someone from FFF and just got an email saying this next box will included sunglasses from ivory + mason. 

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My bf went to high school with someone from FFF and just got an email saying this next box will included sunglasses from ivory + mason. 
For everyone or are these like the "gifts" they send out to some people 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For everyone or are these like the "gifts" they send out to some people 

For everyone, they are really nice (and pricey!). But I fully expect variations in style and color.

Back