FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, for those who are receiving a free summer box, but are uptight like me. I emailed vip@fabfitfun to confirm that I would receive a free box and asked when it would ship. Vanessa got back to me, said yes, I am in their records to receive a free summer box, and they would ship 6/20. Please let there be nothing from Jewelmint...

FYI, for those who are receiving a free summer box, but are uptight like me. I emailed vip@fabfitfun to confirm that I would receive a free box and asked when it would ship. Vanessa got back to me, said yes, I am in their records to receive a free summer box, and they would ship 6/20. Please let there be nothing from Jewelmint...
Thanks for sharing this info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AAAGGGHHH! I spoke too soon. I just got an email from FFF with an offer for $8.99 for my first Jewelmint piece. If it weren't so funny it would be sad. 

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AAAGGGHHH! I spoke too soon. I just got an email from FFF with an offer for $8.99 for my first Jewelmint piece. If it weren't so funny it would be sad. 
lol...I got that too!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think they have that technology on their site as of yet.
IMO they shouldn't have started selling boxes without at least having some sort of order confirmation system. Then again, they shouldn't have done a lot of the things they did....

There's a new FFF summer box thread- someone on there said they weren't shipping til the end of the month

They told me end of this Month or beginning if next.... This box will have to be fantastic for a remote chance of survival!

Just got an email with this pic.  I assume these items will be in the box. Not sure that this will keep me signed up beyond this quarter, but this was a free box so who am I to say no?!

SummerBox_Teaser_400px.png

Just got an email with this pic.  I assume these items will be in the box. Not sure that this will keep me signed up beyond this quarter, but this was a free box so who am I to say no?!
SummerBox_Teaser_400px.png
Have you looked at the forum for the summer box? There's spoilers there of two supposedly for sure items. I wasn't super impressed.

Anyone else who was told they were getting a free box get charged full price on their cc listed??? SOOO EFFING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! Emailed them with a copy of the email stating I would be receiving this box free. Still waiting to hear back. Wanting to know if anyone else has the same issue.

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you looked at the forum for the summer box? There's spoilers there of two supposedly for sure items. I wasn't super impressed.
I didn't even know there was a summer box forum--I am so out of the loop!  Thanks!

Anyone else who was told they were getting a free box get charged full price on their cc listed??? SOOO EFFING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! Emailed them with a copy of the email stating I would be receiving this box free. Still waiting to hear back. Wanting to know if anyone else has the same issue.
Somebody on the other thread was also charged for a "free" box.

Back