FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't really make sense to send us sweatpants in the summer. Who wears sweats in the summer? It's gotta be a bag.
Possible it could be shorts as well. Either way, I don't want them!

So my SIL who was promised a gift for her crappy Spring box, got an IPAD MINI in the mail today!!!  They never offered her a free box or a discount on her next box, they just said they'd send a gift.  How awesome is that?  She's so excited!

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Possible it could be shorts as well. Either way, I don't want them!
Yeah, sorry...I think I'm a little mature (ok, old) to wear words on my butt!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So my SIL who was promised a gift for her crappy Spring box, got an IPAD MINI in the mail today!!!  They never offered her a free box or a discount on her next box, they just said they'd send a gift.  How awesome is that?  She's so excited!
Wow...that is awesome!

The other products sound good though. I like fekkai. Maybe it will be like the spring box and there will be a full sized nice product or two. The tote could be made of t shirt or sweatshirt fabric now that I think of it. I wouldn't mind a washable beach bag. And the colors are cute.

Whoa it actually happened! Cool!

Lol the one I have I only wear to work out in at home! Never out! These would be the same for sure!

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoa it actually happened! Cool!
It really did.  The note she got with it said she won it, but she never got the "gift" they promised her for her crappy box, so this has to be it!  She's super excited!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It really did.  The note she got with it said she won it, but she never got the "gift" they promised her for her crappy box, so this has to be it!  She's super excited!
I think that was part of the promotion. They said that someone would win diamond earrings, ipad minis, etc.

From the site:

"You could be a winner! Randomly selected members will receive super-fab bonus gifts!"

"Oh and did we mention that dozens of lucky FFF VIPs will find a special exclusive bonus item in their box? Think designer shoes and jewelry as well as new iPad minis. Score!"

Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!  It does look like sweats..
sick.gif
  To update on my damaged jewelry, I requested a replacement and was offered $25 due to not having any.  I waited to respond and about a week later I decided to accept and was told there was a new offer to either take a voucher to chose my own jewelmint piece or the $25 off the next box.  I see a few JM pieces, but was thinking about just taking the box..but looking at the webpage at the potential items to be received (I think I saw  KMS, Bedhead, Fekkai, and maybe sweats?)..think I'll canx before billing.
I think the picture in the webpage was there since the beginning, so even if there are certain products pictured, it does not necessarily that those are the things we will get in the next box. They can definitely be possibilities, but I would also think that there will be other items in the box that are not pictured. They received tons of feedback, so I'm pretty sure and hoping that they will amp up their contents for the next box.

At least you were given an option, so do what you feel more content with :)

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, I'll leave those for the colorful characters that appear in viral videos about people at Walmart.

Okay, so I think this is only me...but I would love some comfy FFF sweatpants. Words on my butt are a little trashy, but I would just wear them at home so for me that's not really an issue. MUCH better than the Green Garmento from PopSugar last month in my opinion.

Sweats to me would be super practical which I need more of in my sub boxes. Of course shorts make more sense if it's the summer box. I would really hate to get a tote but they did say somewhere that the summer box would include one, so I wouldn't be surprised. At least everyone else would be happy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is awesome! FFF has the potential to be a really awesome sub. I am glad that they kept their word and sent out "surprises."

They said they would send out dozens of items, I better hear about a lot more people receiving iPads, shoes, and whatever else they promised.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They said they would send out dozens of items, I better hear about a lot more people receiving iPads, shoes, and whatever else they promised.
Agree. I don't know how I feel about shoes though. They did ask for our shoe size, but not all shoes fit the same, so you might need a bigger/smaller size than what you normally wear, so I don't know how will that work. Unless you can send it back and say you need a different size because of fitting issues.

That's great that someone received a bonus item! And an Ipod mini at that! I'm jealous. I'd like to see one show up on my doorstep but since I'm getting June free I doubt I'll get any bonus item. It's sort of weird to just ship them out with no notice or anything. You think they would have at least made an announcement. What if I'm supposed to get one and it gets lost in the mail? I'll never know! :)

Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's great that someone received a bonus item! And an Ipod mini at that! I'm jealous. I'd like to see one show up on my doorstep but since I'm getting June free I doubt I'll get any bonus item. It's sort of weird to just ship them out with no notice or anything. You think they would have at least made an announcement. What if I'm supposed to get one and it gets lost in the mail? I'll never know! :)
I think she got an e-mail about it, but it didn't say what was in it?  It was just a tracking e-mail I think???

Warning, I just received an email from FFF that Giuliana is coming out with her own clothing line. Those may be FFF sweats after all!

Latest posts

Back