FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So FabFitFun posted this on Instagram and mentioned summer and the FFF vip box. To me it looks like the FabFitFun logo on the butt of sweatpants...they did ask for our sizes right? If any kind of clothing with the FFF logo is in their boxes I'm definitely canceling!

So FabFitFun posted this on Instagram and mentioned summer and the FFF vip box. To me it looks like the FabFitFun logo on the butt of sweatpants...they did ask for our sizes right? If any kind of clothing with the FFF logo is in their boxes I'm definitely canceling!
I think they're sending out tote bags in the summer box - there may be a link or quoted article a few pages back because I remember reading about it! I'm guessing that's what the picture is - love the colors!

I think they're sending out tote bags in the summer box - there may be a link or quoted article a few pages back because I remember reading about it! I'm guessing that's what the picture is - love the colors!

Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So FabFitFun posted this on Instagram and mentioned summer and the FFF vip box.

To me it looks like the FabFitFun logo on the butt of sweatpants...they did ask for our sizes right? If any kind of clothing with the FFF logo is in their boxes I'm definitely canceling!
I hope it's not like booty sweat shorts or something!!!

I sure hope it is a tote bag! If you look closely at the picture on Instagram it looks like there is a seam right between the logo - that is what made me think sweat pants. I wouldn't mind a cute tote bag for the beach, but an article of clothing with the FFF logo - no thanks!
Haha yikes! I just noticed the seam lol. Let's cross our fingers for totes and not sweatpants!

Also note the vertical ribbing in the material, def looks like cotton and not nylon like I would expect a tote to be made of. They are probably doing that bc it's cheap to buy tons of those at wholesale and screen print the logo on, then state the value is $50.

Is it just me or can you see what looks like the top of stretchy pants in the green one? (Easier to see in the actual instagram app) Ugh please don't be sweats or shorts. I love my sweats, but not what I want in a 'fab' box. =P

Oops didn't notice you already mentioned it snowleopard! So basically, yes! I agree it looks like that!

If it is confirmed to be sweatpants I am definitely canceling. I was on the fence already and didn't want to risk $50 on another season even though I got a high value intro box.

If it is confirmed to be sweatpants I am definitely canceling. I was on the fence already and didn't want to risk $50 on another season even though I got a high value intro box.
I will be too. My summer box is free... But if its still crappy stuff like this, I'll be canceling before the fall box.

I will be too. My summer box is free... But if its still crappy stuff like this, I'll be canceling before the fall box.
They prob had to cheap out due to the amount of free boxes they owe people this time around.

They prob had to cheap out due to the amount of free boxes they owe people this time around.
I'd hope not... They wouldn't be doing themselves any favors in it. Only lose more customers.

It doesn't really make sense to send us sweatpants in the summer. Who wears sweats in the summer? It's gotta be a bag.

OMG!  It does look like sweats..
sick.gif
  To update on my damaged jewelry, I requested a replacement and was offered $25 due to not having any.  I waited to respond and about a week later I decided to accept and was told there was a new offer to either take a voucher to chose my own jewelmint piece or the $25 off the next box.  I see a few JM pieces, but was thinking about just taking the box..but looking at the webpage at the potential items to be received (I think I saw  KMS, Bedhead, Fekkai, and maybe sweats?)..think I'll canx before billing.

Latest posts

Back