FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Warning, I just received an email from FFF that Giuliana is coming out with her own clothing line. Those may be FFF sweats after all!
Her clothing line launched last September, so it has been out for a few months already. I think they sell it in HSN.

I actually hope it IS sweats. I'm sloppy like that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since it's a "summer" box it would more likely be a pair of shorts right?

Problem with all this is sizing. Hopefully it'd be close enough. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know when the next box will be shipping? Our last one was shipped March and it's quarterly so my guess was maybe June but thought with June so close I figured we'd hear something by now if that was the case.

Does anyone know when the next box will be shipping? Our last one was shipped March and it's quarterly so my guess was maybe June but thought with June so close I figured we'd hear something by now if that was the case.
I figured they'd have the guaranteed product shown on their site by now.. But it's still showing the Moroccan oil being sold out. At least the last time I checked... I'm tempted to cancel even my free box just because of how irritated I am by the company itself now... =P

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I figured they'd have the guaranteed product shown on their site by now.. But it's still showing the Moroccan oil being sold out. At least the last time I checked... I'm tempted to cancel even my free box just because of how irritated I am by the company itself now... =P
You may have known this already, but if I remember right the guaranteed item was a tote bag. Maybe that's not the big one they're advertising but they said something about everyone getting a tote for summer. Not exactly compelling. A tote bag is something my bank sends me, not something in a "fun" box. So here's to hoping for something a little more exciting.

I posted on my blog yesterday that I think we are getting something from yes to cucumbers, possibly sun block. (they had a twitter party with them in the last week.)

You may have known this already, but if I remember right the guaranteed item was a tote bag. Maybe that's not the big one they're advertising but they said something about everyone getting a tote for summer. Not exactly compelling. A tote bag is something my bank sends me, not something in a "fun" box. So here's to hoping for something a little more exciting.
Yeah I saw that.... And I'm with you. Not the most exciting. I hope the big ticket item is better. If the tote is one that's cute and quality then I might be ok with it... But my guess is that's not the case. I do like yes to cucumbers! Would rather have something more fun than sunblock though.... Lol

Did anyone ever use their Go Smile? I still haven't opened mine, and I can't decide if I want to try it or sell/trade it. Did it work for anyone? Thanks!

I'm currently using mine. The formula is really mild so great for people with sensitive teeth issues. I personally think crest white strips work a lot better

I have not heard much of anything about the dopey summer fabfitfun box so I asked via facebook when they would ship and they replied around June 20th.

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not heard much of anything about the dopey summer fabfitfun box so I asked via facebook when they would ship and they replied around June 20th.
Thank you for asking and passing along the info!

I'm really hoping they redeem themselves- I like the idea of this box- very popsugaresque!! But for $15 more than PS it better rock for me to keep it!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really hoping they redeem themselves- I like the idea of this box- very popsugaresque!! But for $15 more than PS it better rock for me to keep it!!
I agree. This one is on them, but if I am not wowed I will not stay subbed to them at that price.

I just called to cancel my subscription because I am trying to cut back.  The girl on the phone, Nicolette, immediately offered me a free summer box.  I asked why they were offering a free box and she answered that they wanted to keep me as a subscriber.  I said OK, I would take a free box then.  Well, then she asked what my issues were from the last box.  I told her that I didn't really have any "issues" I just was trying to cut back on my subs (I am just accumulating too much stuff!).  Then she said she was going to cancel my subscription.  I asked about the free box that she had just offered and she said that since I didn't have any "issues" with the first box, they were not going to give me a free one.  SHADY!!! Seriously girls...I am glad I canceled. 

That has to be the worst customer service strategy I have ever heard of, and if that is their strategy to keep subscribers, wouldn't they ask about any issues before offering a free box. Best sub box I ever dodged!!!

Wow... I'm getting a free one, but can't say I'm even excited about it. Really wish I had gone with my gut on this one and not subbed! Live and learn I suppose.... =P

I was going to sit this one out since i know so many people are getting free boxes, I am not confident it will be amazing, plus I just have so much stuff. If it looked good maybe I would sub again in Sept. After this experience, there is no way I will ever sub again! I figure I can take the $200 (the cost if I kept the sub for the year) and spend it on something I really want (maybe a Popsugar luxury addition since this last one was, IMO, good).

I got a response from FFF saying they'll be charging on the 14th & shipping towards the 20th- I'm so interested to see if they redeem themselves- I'm a business owner & for their sake, I really hope they knock it out of the park!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a response from FFF saying they'll be charging on the 14th & shipping towards the 20th- I'm so interested to see if they redeem themselves- I'm a business owner & for their sake, I really hope they knock it out of the park!!
I am excited to see what they have put together for this box. 

And crossing my fingers it will be amazing because it is one of my pricier subscriptions. 

Back