FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled via email and got a confirmation , it was quick and easy
What is the email address you wrote to? Still debating whether I will stay or cancel...I was pretty pleased with this box

I have also tried other salt sprays and have done nothing expect make my hair greasy or nasty. But this one was really nice.  This is what I did and it worked that was the result: 1. Let my hair dry out maybe half way my scalp was dry but my ends were still wet and sprayed it in my hair. I did not put any on scalp just in my hair. I really don't know how much I put I have a lot of hair so I tend to use a lot more product. 2. Put my hair in a bun. I usually twist my hair and rolled it into a bun. Left it like that for a couple of hours. If you take it out and don't see the desirable waves you like then put it back in a bun. I want to say I left it like that for 3-4 hours.  3. Took it out and it was still semi wet since it wasn't completely dry when I put it up. Then sprayed it with a bit more of the spray.  4. Just let it be and it didn't take very long to dry. Then just sprayed it with some hairspray and that was it.  Very simple which I love. I didn't think I was going to like it because my hair just doesn't work well with hair products.  I bet this would be quicker if you use a blow dryer but I rarely use heat on my hair and prefer my hair to air dry.  Hope this helps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I did mine a little differently last night. Here is a photo of the end result.
I sprayed my hair with beauty protector to detangle and put in some moisture. Then I blow dryer my hair until it was half wet/half dry and sprayed the salt spray evenly through my hair, focusing more on the ends and once it started to dry and wave up I sprayed Paul Mitchell freeze and shine super spray and gave my hair a little scrunch and voila! Super duper easy!

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did mine a little differently last night. Here is a photo of the end result.

I sprayed my hair with beauty protector to detangle and put in some moisture. Then I blow dryer my hair until it was half wet/half dry and sprayed the salt spray evenly through my hair, focusing more on the ends and once it started to dry and wave up I sprayed Paul Mitchell freeze and shine super spray and gave my hair a little scrunch and voila! Super duper easy!
Your hair looks amazing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Your whole look is so beautiful. 

Has anybody found the surf spray anywhere?  I love this stuff and can't find it.  I used to use Bumble & Bumble Surf and I hate it. Leaves hair to dry.

I just cancelled by email. While this box was a HUGE improvement from the first box, I just wasn't wowed enough to pay $50 for this sub.

If anyone got the Orly sparkling garbage nail color in their summer box and doesn't want it, I would be happy to do a trade. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

For those of you who exchanged your sunglasses, did you give them your credit card info via email? I wasn't comfortable doing that, and have been waiting over a week for the woman to call me so I can pay for the exchange. I'm getting worried she is going to forget the pair she set aside for me, which would really suck since I went through 3 rounds of emails with her to find a pair that qualified for the exchange. Totally appreciate the ability to exchange; just wish it wasn't becoming such a difficult process!

I am looking for sunglasses and have never heard of this Ivory Mason brand, so am checking out their site and see they are actually selling frames from the 70's....

I know American Apparel does the same thing with vintage new items online.

http://www.ivorymason.com/women/sunglasses/sissy-sunwear.html

These sunglasses are part of our 2013 Sunny's Collection. Made of plastic acetate all are unique and vintage created in the 70s. There are no reproductions and quantities are limited.

(I'm actually buying sports sunglasses, looking for Smith onsale).

Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of you who exchanged your sunglasses, did you give them your credit card info via email? I wasn't comfortable doing that, and have been waiting over a week for the woman to call me so I can pay for the exchange. I'm getting worried she is going to forget the pair she set aside for me, which would really suck since I went through 3 rounds of emails with her to find a pair that qualified for the exchange. Totally appreciate the ability to exchange; just wish it wasn't becoming such a difficult process!
I gave my CC info over email - the whole exchange took less than a week.  I really like the replacement glasses - Morris Gold Tortoise - although they are somewhat snug on my narrow face.  The lenses are quite nice and they were not crocked like the sample I received. It was worth the exchange cost, but only because my box was free - I canceled, too.

It may have already been posted here but anyone know the address the sunglasses need to be sent to? I already taped up mine before copying down the address. I paid for the exchange two weeks ago and need to get these out.

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It may have already been posted here but anyone know the address the sunglasses need to be sent to? I already taped up mine before copying down the address. I paid for the exchange two weeks ago and need to get these out.
Eyewood, LLC11693 San Vicente Blvd. #602Los Angeles, CA 90049

Thank you for posting address I have emailed and am exchanging "scooter". They were only offering a few styles left - couldn't be worse than "scooter". I have 5 kids they didnt fit on anyone's head - very disappointing.

are we able to exchange the sunglasses for a pair of men's glasses? I'm not a sunglasses person but thought i'd get a pair for my brother to give as a gift.

Back