FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

are we able to exchange the sunglasses for a pair of men's glasses? I'm not a sunglasses person but thought i'd get a pair for my brother to give as a gift.
The sunglasses must have this description: Made of plastic acetate all are unique and vintage created in the 70s. There are no reproductions and quantities are limited.

I got the scooter glasses it might be sentimental they remind me of the first glasses I had ad a kid. But that fits with the 1970s description lol For the record I used a bit of the surf spray (or whatever it's called) and the lip gloss. I think I'll keep the glasses, wonder if I could get prescription lenses in them...

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you thank you thank you tons for posting this photo! It made me actually try out the product as opposed to giving it away. I've tried other salt sprays in the past and my hair looked disgusting after using it so I thought those type of products just weren't for me, which I thought was strange because my hair was a natural wave to it (not a nice wave.... But rather a frizzy mess)
Thanks @skylola123 and everyone else for the raves about the surf spray. I tried it (instead of gifting or selling) and it is amazing! Much better than Bumble's and while my hair has a slightly dry feeling to it, when this spray is compared to Bumble's there is no contest. With Bumble's my hair would sometimes dread on the underneath and I would have to use a comb and conditioner in the shower before shampooing but with this surf spray I can run my fingers through my hair. Plus the waves seem wavier and more uniform.

Just got an email announcing the big summer box reveal--which basically acted as a reminder to me to cancel my sub.  Probably not what they had in mind when they sent out that email.  This box was fine--just not that excited overall.  

I used up the evian water spray. It is now kaput. Soooooooo I made my own evian spray:

Cost of my spray bottle and evian water bottle: $4.00. However, in the future it will only cost me the evian water so future costs will be about $1.50. 

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email announcing the big summer box reveal--which basically acted as a reminder to me to cancel my sub.  Probably not what they had in mind when they sent out that email.  This box was fine--just not that excited overall.  
Same here! Does anyone know what day of the month they charge? September is going to be a high expenses, low income month for me...but October is going to be high income, low expenses. Maybe I should email them to see...

Same here! Does anyone know what day of the month they charge? September is going to be a high expenses, low income month for me...but October is going to be high income, low expenses. Maybe I should email them to see...
I emailed them and they couldn't really tell me a date when they would start sending out the boxes but they told me sometime in September they would charge us. I am staying for the fall box. I was debating between this one and the popsugar fall edition box but with the spoiler they sent out I decided to stay with this one instead. Here is what they said: " Yes, you will be charged once it gets nearer to the time when we will be releasing the fall box, which should be sometime in September, I believe. There is no exact date yet, but as we get closer, more information will be released via our social media outlets. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns"

So i asked on facebook about when we would be charged for the fall box and they replied that we would be charged at the end of the week,and they ship by the 2 nd part of September. Is there a thread for the fall box?

So i asked on facebook about when we would be charged for the fall box and they replied that we would be charged at the end of the week,and they ship by the 2 nd part of September. Is there a thread for the fall box?
I haven't seen one, but I'm excited to see what this box has. This might be my last box with them though. I really enjoyed last seasons box but $50 is just way too much. I really hope they curate a great box fo fall :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh whoa, thanks for posting. It reminded me that I needed to cancel. I really like the box but just can't justify the price. Wish they'd come out with a discount code.

Back