FabFitFun VIP Fall 2014 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need help..does anyone know a $15 off code? i tried searching online, but i must've tried about 20 codes, and none of them worked. i'd really appreciate any help! thank you!  :flowers:

I also would like any code. I  would love to get this box just need a code.   If anyone knows about a code I would greatly appreciate it  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4474098 it might still work for 15$ The 15$ codes get 3 uses and then they expire I think. I tried to see if it works but you have to type all the information in again. Also I'm not sure if the $15 codes are only for summer boxes or if you can use them on fall as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I am new to subscription boxes. For this box, to get the apron with the "VIPbox" do you have to do the year month subscription for it to count as a VIP or all all boxes VIP and include the apron?

Also, overall, is the box usually worth it? I did a lot of research before getting my Popsugar box and I completely think they are worth it. 

Oh, that is adorable. I got the first two boxes and then my credit card had fraud on it and I never updated it with them. They still try to bill it every time there is a box. I'd like to sign up for this, but don't want them to try and give me the previous box. 

Okay, so I am new to subscription boxes. For this box, to get the apron with the "VIPbox" do you have to do the year month subscription for it to count as a VIP or all all boxes VIP and include the apron?

Also, overall, is the box usually worth it? I did a lot of research before getting my Popsugar box and I completely think they are worth it. 
All the boxes are VIP boxes so you'll be getting the apron if you order the Fall box.

I started with FFF and then got into PopSugar.  Overall, I think the FFF boxes are worth it - especially if you can get a $10 or $15 off code. 

All the boxes are VIP boxes so you'll be getting the apron if you order the Fall box.

I started with FFF and then got into PopSugar.  Overall, I think the FFF boxes are worth it - especially if you can get a $10 or $15 off code. 
Thanks! Now I have to try and find a 15 dollar code!

i need help..does anyone know a $15 off code? i tried searching online, but i must've tried about 20 codes, and none of them worked. i'd really appreciate any help! thank you!  :flowers:
Those were only for the Summer box so they don't work anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I do expect that they will come out with a $10 one.  They usually do.

I just realized the apron is listed as a $32 value and I remember seeing that the box' value is listed as over $200. I wonder just what else they have up their sleeves. I wonder what the big ticket item will be.

I am so confused by there site, I just signed up (apron got me lol). I got no payment total, so I have no clue if coupon worked and I cant find anywhere to manage or see my account. It's making me worry honestly, don't want my card number just being thrown around.

I'd hold out for a better code, but I did see this on gwpaddict.com:

FabFitFun VIP coupon: They have released the first spoiler for the Fall box. Each box will include one of four adorable Jessie Steele aprons, a $32 value. This is a lifestyle subscription box that ships quarterly, each box is $49.99 (that includes free shipping) and will be valued at over $200. Right now sign up and get a free Fruit Infuser Water Bottle with your first box with code FRUITWATER at checkout. While supplies last.

I am so confused by there site, I just signed up (apron got me lol). I got no payment total, so I have no clue if coupon worked and I cant find anywhere to manage or see my account. It's making me worry honestly, don't want my card number just being thrown around.
Yes, its a terrible website.  It's basically just the payment page.  They also have the total in a weird spot.  It's not intuitive at all.

this is the page, right? https://vip.fabfitfun.com/#join (not an affiliate link)  Up at the top there's a little rectangle that says Log In and you can login using the email and password you used on the Join Now page.  Hopefully you received a confimation email.  If not, email them.  I do have to say their customer service is terrible via email, though, so maybe calling would be better. 

I just realized the apron is listed as a $32 value and I remember seeing that the box' value is listed as over $200. I wonder just what else they have up their sleeves. I wonder what the big ticket item will be.
Putting it like that, I am not sure if I will wait for the 15 coupon or go with the 10... decisions.

Edit: I did it!

Did anyone else see that you can still purchase the summer box for 59.99? You just have to subscribe?

Last edited by a moderator:
new spoiler is a dermalogica product! i'm still mad with the new website as it won't let me post pictures! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here it is! :)
10703706_10152483608013611_5745483488909287077_n.jpg

Back