FabFitFun VIP Fall 2014 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email said:

You've Been Chosen!

I couldn't figure out how to post this :/

Personalize your box by Wednesday, 9/17 at 11:59pm!

We've created FabFitFun Select, an exclusive program of perks for our most loyal members. To get things started, the link below is a spoiler for an item coming to you next week (#SpoilerAlert!)

Personalize your box - choose a color!

As an additional small gesture, your FabFitFun box will be one of the first ones out the door when we start shipping next week. Welcome to Select!

- The FabFitFun Team
I couldn't figure how to post this, what did you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that email! I only got the one offering to buy more boxes. I really don't want a white apron. 

I got that email too, was it because I have an annual sub? I chose the 2 design that i couldn't see the pockets on front, black/white and hot pink. I wonder if they have pockets at all...

So ($200-$80)/11 items, min. $10-11 per item retail. I wonder if that includes lower retail valued sponsored items too? Like the last spoilers I'd be pretty disappointed if pads and a diet bar were included in the value, I didn't follow up though.

According to their fb page, some of the question mark spots are also pamphlets and such. 

Ah, I suspect I didn't get one because I'm one of the folks who cancel and move to another e-mail addy to use a coupon.  But, I think it's great of them to do that - I really think these subscription boxes should reward the folks who are loyal and this is a great way.  Better prices would be even better.  To me, an annual subscription should cost less than folks using the coupon codes for each shipment.

They charged me for a fall box today even though I had emailed (during the summer) to confirm that I was getting a free box thanks to the three people who used my code. Obviously I was annoyed and I sent out an email early this morning asking them to resolve this immediately.  

Thankfully a CS rep replied around noon and voided the charge so I'm hoping that I'll see the refund in the next couple of days. But still... SMH.
I had my wallet stolen about a year ago, and learned a lot about forwarding credit card numbers. This happened to me with Love With Food, and it happened with Disney, AAA and Consumer Reports. I had a long conversation with my bank (citi) and they said they some of their customers have their bank information when cards numbers are changed, though not all. I cancelled citi as I was frustrated that some recurring payments went through, but others did not. I also have a Chase card and they forwarded all of the numbers for recurring payments and gave me a list of them to make sure it was okay with me. I will never use citi again, as their process of rolling over a few select charges made life heck.

For those of you who got the "select" email, how long have you been subscribed? What type of sub (e.g. monthly, annual, cancel after every box)? Just curious!

For those of you who got the "select" email, how long have you been subscribed? What type of sub (e.g. monthly, annual, cancel after every box)? Just curious!
I have been subscribed since the beginning, I pay by the box (quarterly)

I have been subscribed since the 2nd box and I just let them charge full price every quarter instead of canceling and using codes. Occasionally I have contacted fabfitfun to have them apply a code to a box to keep me subbing to them.They r really good about that.

I cancelled my sub a few months ago and received an email today telling me I could resub for $39.99. I resubbed and then an hour later MSA or Ramblings (I can't remember which) posted a $15 off code. So, I paid $5 more than I needed, but $40 isn't bad. That apron will likely go to my sis-in-law (she is going to make a killing this Christmas thanks to all my subs. I'm not a girly girl, so she will get all the pink stuff I've gotten over the last year or so.)

I have been subscribed since the 2nd box and I just let them charge full price every quarter instead of canceling and using codes. Occasionally I have contacted fabfitfun to have them apply a code to a box to keep me subbing to them.They r really good about that.
I'm glad you said that - I know whenever I cancel it says something like is there anything we can do to keep you as a customer.  I think next time I'll ask them nicely for the coupon to be applied to my account.

Jesse-Steele-450width.jpg

• My top color choice:pink with White Polka DotsCoffee with White Polka DotsSurprise Me!Hot Pink with Gold Polka DotsWhite with Black Polka Dots
  • My 2nd color choice:Hot Pink with Gold Polka DotsWhite with Black Polka DotsSurprise Me!Pink with White Polka DotsCoffee with White Polka Dots

I hope I did that right... that is the picture and wording of the choices in the e-mail

edited to say:  there were bullets by each of the choices, but the formatting was clearly lost.  I chose the middle two without pockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, I hate their customer service.  It's so terrible!  I forgot to cancel one of my accounts and want to have it refunded but I can't get a response to save my life!  I'd rather not have to deal with Amex but I will if I have to.

Back