FabFitFun VIP Fall 2014 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a $50 credit with GroupOn, so I just sprung for my first box. It was the apron that did it, those are just really cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just subbed for the first time a week ago and I'm kicking myself for not holding out longer - I used a $10 off code, but missed out on the $15 off. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   C'est la vie - it still sounds like an awesome box with a great value.  Can't wait!

I used the groupon... and in fact I used the "Buy With Friends" groupon (there was a link a few days ago on MSA, I think it's no longer available) to get $20 off.  But I'm still not sure that I want this box.  If the next spoilers aren't better than the 1st two, I am not interested.  I can wait til the winter box if need be....

I tried to resub when they sent out a $10 off email but they wanted me to call and I honestly forgot. I think I'm gonna wait for box spoilers now before I decide if I want to resub. Seems like these don't sell out much anymore or if they do it's a while after people get them.

I read that they will start shipping on the 22nd but I know I didn't get the summer box for two or closer to three weeks after "they started shipping". Here hoping for spoilers. I know last time they listed all the items in the box before they started shipping. I need to know what is in it....

I just got my shipping notice!  Apparently it shipped yesterday, and has left LA.  It's scheduled for delivery on Tues, but FedEx packages usually get to me at least one day earlier than the tracking initially states.  Can't wait!!!!

BTW...I just recently signed back up on another account, so I don't know if they're shipping in order of the date you purchased the box (first order in, first box out, etc.).

Just got my shipping notice and it is slated for the 29th (Monday) - 2.6 pounds. Wish more spoilers were out there. I keep searching and hoping. Last quarter was my first FFF and I did that after the spoilers and great coupons were out. I was going to cancel and wait on this one but it said if anyone used your referral coupons those credits would be lost and since I didn't know if anyone used mine I caved and didn't cancel - turns out no one used my codes. Guess I can always put things I don't want towards Christmas gifts.

Yay! Got my shipping notice too. 2.7 lbs! This box is bigger and flatter than the last one. Wish I had more spoilers!

Back